Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Gdp and mk ultra in week 6 of flower... having grown gdp before I feel like something is up with her... she is more scraggly than previous grows... maybe she is just gonna take a slower flowering time but time will tell... everything looks healthy AF on her just... scraggly🤷

20231127 190716
20231127 190639
20231127 190631
20231127 190629
C

Creepycreaturez

Day 16 of flower and still trying to figure out the proper nutrient distribution. Haven’t given her any bloom fertilizer yet.. I’ll give her some on her next watering. I have a concern…
After watering and lights are turned off, the humidity shoots up to like 55%. I make sure my fans are oscillating and exhaust fan is pulling air out but man is that number worrisome. Enjoy the day farmers!

IMG 5018
IMG 5020
IMG 5021
IMG 5019
Zerberus

Zerberus

Day 38 in flower, this Black Domina strain usually finishes off at around day 55, so 17 days or so left in flower. Will feed her 3 more times before harvest, hopefully they will keep getting thicker buds, so far I'm extremely happy with the plants yields and how strong this strain is, makes quick recoveries, exploding with new growth constantly, I did run into a a TON of hiccups with this grow mainly my own mistakes and being unprepared for it m, it's been a challenge to say the least growing without the proper equipment. But if your looking for a medicinal treatment to anxiety, insomnia, low-moderate pain or just want really good bud to "Netflix and Chill" this is a strong recommend.

IMG 20231127 193330

IMG 20231127 193403
IMG 20231127 193347
IMG 20231127 193334
IMG 20231128 075620
IMG 20231127 193218

V

voltage

Definitely going to throw another trellis on them maybe 2, but going to wait till day 21 hopefully. Would like to be able to defoliate without that 2nd trellis on them. That as most of you know that trellis, is a pain in the butt trying to reach through and definitely helps with the accidental clip of the trellis net itself and mess up the whole darn thing. Hope you enjoy the pics! Send a few if you have some.
How long were they in veg for?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Day 38 in flower, this Black Domina strain usually finishes off at around day 55, so 17 days or so left in flower. Will feed her 3 more times before harvest, hopefully they will keep getting thicker buds, so far I'm extremely happy with the plants yields and how strong this strain is, makes quick recoveries, exploding with new growth constantly, I did run into a a TON of hiccups with this grow mainly my own mistakes and being unprepared for it m, it's been a challenge to say the least growing without the proper equipment. But if your looking for a medicinal treatment to anxiety, insomnia, low-moderate pain or just want really good bud to "Netflix and Chill" this is a strong recommend.

View attachment 2079723
View attachment 2079720View attachment 2079721View attachment 2079722View attachment 2079725View attachment 2079724
Killing it Zerb!

R

Robert23howard

How long were they in veg for?
About 7 1/2 - 8 weeks from seed to flip for me on this grow. Some grows are slower and some are quicker. Depends on the strain, I never truly care about length of time in veg. I flip my light schedule when I know the tent will be full of flowers.

3cats

3cats

5 weeks in flower here how does it look I was hopping the buds would be a bit fatter by now. Excuse the light I didn't want to pull it outta the tent.
Hey looks good but maybe a bit to much nitrogen from the looks of those leaves, Dark and waxy gives me that impression. You should start cutting it back as soon as you can. Too much nitrogen can make it a harsher smoke if continued with heavy nitrogen feeds after they stretch If I'm feeding 5ml/gal before they stretch I'll reduce it to 3/ml/gal at 3 weeks into flower. I'm going 10 weeks minimum on everything now 8 weeks doesn't cut it. and between week 5 and 10 they'll double / triple in size

R

Robert23howard

lo
Day 16 of flower and still trying to figure out the proper nutrient distribution. Haven’t given her any bloom fertilizer yet.. I’ll give her some on her next watering. I have a concern…
After watering and lights are turned off, the humidity shoots up to like 55%. I make sure my fans are oscillating and exhaust fan is pulling air out but man is that number worrisome. Enjoy the day farmers!
Lots of tops! Looking great

T

Tyrant

Hey looks good but maybe a bit to much nitrogen from the looks of those leaves, Dark and waxy gives me that impression. You should start cutting it back as soon as you can. Too much nitrogen can make it a harsher smoke if continued with heavy nitrogen feeds after they stretch If I'm feeding 5ml/gal before they stretch I'll reduce it to 3/ml/gal at 3 weeks into flower. I'm going 10 weeks minimum on everything now 8 weeks doesn't cut it. and between week 5 and 10 they'll double / triple in size
I've cut back on nitrogen already and uped there bloom intake of wha5 I cut back for nitrogin

R

Robert23howard

Day 47 of flower -

Plants coming along nicely. Drinking roughly 1/2 gallon a day. I really would love to get another 2 - 2 1/2 more weeks of flower before harvest. Looped the flowers trichomes today and they are just now showing their first amber trichomes. Like to see the buds continue stacking on some size. Should be a decent harvest right around Christmas.

Keep them pics coming, looking for something interesting that I may enjoy growing after my Sativa run that I am getting ready to float tomorrow.

IMG 0875
IMG 0874
IMG 0873
IMG 0872
IMG 0870
IMG 0869
IMG 0867
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom