Photographing my lady - Durban Dream (Durban Poison X Blue Dream)

• Thread starter Sledsons
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sledsons

Sledsons

I love this process of growing - It's become a way for me to reset, grow my knowledge of gardening, and medicate my illness. I happen to be a photographer too so I have a lot of experience with taking photographs. Please feel free to ask any questions about photography!

Nikon D850 - Tamron 70-200 f2.8 - ISO100 - about F/6 - Shot using studio lighting!

Photographing my lady   durban dream durban poison x blue dream
Dsc 2000 heavycrop
Sledsons

Sledsons

Both beautiful tastes strains. I’m watchin
I can't wait to taste them! Beautiful nugs without a doubt. Do you know is this how I enter the monthly photo contest for this month? Pretty new to this site and the community seems amazing so far!

Sledsons

Sledsons

I put you up 👍
Thanks, man! Really appreciate it, I could use the genetics just getting starting with all this. Pretty stoked.. I am getting a second 4x4 for $50! Time to learn how to create some mother plants!!!!

Sledsons

Sledsons

Where did you find the seeds. I want that strain
It's pretty bizarre.. so my brother actually bought them for me at a dispensary and I legit can find any information on the companies site about these genetics. It was at a legit store so it's not like they are knock off. The Bank doesn't event list Durban Dream on their website! Pretty crazy. The Bank is very reputable from my understanding too so maybe it was a limited run and I just got lucky. It's hard to even find much info on that strain at all.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I’m running
Ace Killer OG
Blue Dream
Blue Cookies
5 Alive
Double White

Sledsons

Sledsons

I’m running
Ace Killer OG
Blue Dream
Blue Cookies
5 Alive
Double White
Those all sound amazing! I am sitting on Fruity Pebbles from Growers Choice - I want to get two mother plants going here soon. Are those all mother plants or just starting from seed? I learned recently starting from seed adds 4-6 weeks to the process!

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

They are listed on seedsbay but none in stock. Think there’s some info there

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Ya 3 new moms from seed. 2 older moms. I’m currently flowering the akog original mom. She was over a year old. Curious to see how the smoke turns out

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

Get @tobh in here so he Stops bugging me and asks a real pro! Lol 😜

These shots look great!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Blue Dream is a little too dreamy for me. The addition of Durban Poison sounds great.

Top Bottom