Phylos Universe? Cannabis DNA testing. Is this legit or a scam?

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Does anyone have experience with this company? Im beyond intrigued and suddenly want to spend every last dollar I have testing my plants...🤔

Seems legit because the majority of listings seem to be from dispensaries and breeders but..idk looking for advice. Thanks! ❤🌱

BodaciousG

BodaciousG

I know there was a place in Grand Rapids, MI that tested DNA and other things. My booth was next to theirs at the Cannabis Cup a few years back. Then they said you could patent your strain genetics. IMO, Unless you had several companies doing this and a bunch of growers using it, and a world wide main frame taking info, where would you get the info? That's all I know about it.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Yeah their was a big backlash when the owners started a breeding facility and hired a bunch of guys from monsanto.
Here is an interview where soil king tries to give Mowgli a chance to to clear his name, but I still smell a 🐍.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
This is of the people, by the people, and for the people. Monsanto needs to stay the fuck out of it. It's our job to keep it that way. 👍

🌱

Latest posts

Top Bottom