Picked up the ucxl12 today, get ready for hiboys sfvog 1st run

• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

Found a 12 site xl on craigs list for $1100. used once. Wont be ready till i clean out the room , got 1 month left with my tables. Almost chickened out after ready all the problems jimmyhoffa was having. Going to keep it real simple so any of you thinking of stepping up to this might wanna watch a complete uc newbie go at it. All help will be appreciated, positive and negative comments accepted.
Thanks guys and gals

B

bluewaves

its real simple when u already have a dial in room...just dont mess wit it to much u let the UC do it things.. and u can learn from there..different strains take things differently just remember that...good on ur run ill be waiting for ur grow log...

hiboy

hiboy

Wondering if anyones ran sfvog in the uc. I know some strains do better/worse with different systems. I've got some really nice plants going in trays, hoping that they'll rock it with the uc also

:scared0016:

F

FatFreddysKat

Not sure on that SFVOG , but keeping it simple until you feel real comfortable WITH ANY SYSTEM/METHOD/MEDIUM is your best bet, that said, try running nutes at 1/2 strength, other UC users should be able to help better than I for sure, and I hope I'm not talking to much out of my ass!!! I look forward to your progress, hopefully soon!!!

hiboy

hiboy

Not sure on that SFVOG , but keeping it simple until you feel real comfortable WITH ANY SYSTEM/METHOD/MEDIUM is your best bet, that said, try running nutes at 1/2 strength, other UC users should be able to help better than I for sure, and I hope I'm not talking to much out of my ass!!! I look forward to your progress, hopefully soon!!!

thanks for tuning in ff, been keeping an eye on your grows to get some knowledge def. needed here with uc. My trays will be empty in a month, kinda hesitant to change what i got, it's so nice but i figure with all the help and tips on here i might make it thru.
Gona go with less is best method and real simple like you suggested.
:icon_spin: good luck on your second round

hiboy

hiboy

shit brah,
still sitting in the box, had to tear the g room down due to twins,
so im stuck with this uc and a brand new chiller.
waiting to unleash it
h

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

:character0029::animal0012:unleash indeed. Sub'd to see you rock the sh!t out of the UC.

St3ve

St3ve

Wow that blows.. I mean, grats on the twins. :)

Really though, now that I have mine pretty dialed I'm bored. I literally just top off my top off once a week and add aquashield once a week. Nothing else to do and they grow fast. :)

Rushoe

Rushoe

oh ok kool man ...Congrats on the twins....Thats a great excuse...

Top Bottom