Pics and quality of finished trimmed buds?

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

13Dawgz

clap clap you grow top shelf did you not see HL perfectly looking nugs? Take a little time to touch up each batch of nugs before you throw them on the shelf. have a nice day sir

S

Sea Of Green

I made the mistake of buying a ProCut Fast which now sits because its a worthless piece of shit. Whoever designed this machine should be dick slapped. Completly destroys flowers and leaves them smelling like cut rubber grass clipping.. Worried if I spend 15K on a twister I wont end up using it as I grow top shelf meds which im not willing to turn into beasters no matter how much work it may save... I look forward to seeing a twister in action..

You just seen it in action, or have you read this thread? IT DOES turn your meds into beasters!!!

Are you people serious about the quality of the buds that are coming out of these things? :sign0065:

EVERY pic in this thread looks like balled-up, vac-packed, beaster bud. The buds abused by the twister look the WORST IMO. That's not my idea of "top shelf" quality meds either. I do NOT think so! I VERY carefully trim my buds BY HAND, taking as much time as it takes to do so with NO incidental damage or malformation to my hard-earned product. I don't even breath heavy on them while I'm doing it either. Thereby giving proper respect to the time and care I put into growing EVERY glistening trichome on the plant.

I wouldn't want to run my crop through one of those things IN A MILLION YEARS!

Sorry, just keeping it real...

:movie

A

amstercal

You just seen it in action, or have you read this thread? IT DOES turn your meds into beasters!!!

Are you people serious about the quality of the buds that are coming out of these things? :sign0065:

EVERY pic in this thread looks like balled-up, vac-packed, beaster bud. The buds abused by the twister look the WORST IMO. That's not my idea of "top shelf" quality meds either. I do NOT think so! I VERY carefully trim my buds BY HAND, taking as much time as it takes to do so with NO incidental damage or malformation to my hard-earned product. I don't even breath heavy on them while I'm doing it either. Thereby giving proper respect to the time and care I put into growing EVERY glistening trichome on the plant.

I wouldn't want to run my crop through one of those things IN A MILLION YEARS!

Sorry, just keeping it real...

:movie

So post your real pics so we can see this chasm of disparity between your top shelf and everyone else's beasters.

13Dawgz

i'd like to see you hand trim 50 pounds of bud too. How about 100+

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
awesome Giant buds Humboldt!

Man I wish I could rent one of those machines from home depot ...lol

Being my 1st year I could never afford one of those...Maybe next year

Seriously though I am gonna need one of those in Oct.

either that or hire some help.

Hey TrimScene; Can I test one of those out for a few days in Oct.?

how does he trim without even breathing on it? i've heard human breath contributes greatly to the oxidation of thc and therefore should be avoided at all costs. i personally trim my weed, er "meds", in a nitrogen filled room to preserve the quality of my "meds". it is rather inconvenient to use an oxygen mask, but hey, i'll do anything for top shelf "meds". LOL

13Dawgz

how does he trim without even breathing on it? i've heard human breath contributes greatly to the oxidation of thc and therefore should be avoided at all costs. i personally trim my weed, er "meds", in a nitrogen filled room to preserve the quality of my "meds". it is rather inconvenient to use an oxygen mask, but hey, i'll do anything for top shelf "meds". LOL

yeah you're suppose to breathe in thc not breath on it lol

yeah you're suppose to breathe in thc not breath on it lol

seriously! ;)

i just ordered up a spin pro knock-off, or maybe it is an original, out of canada. certainly looks the same.

i'd love to do enough volume to be able to afford a twister and be a bad ass like desert squirrel :)

13Dawgz

seriously! ;)

i just ordered up a spin pro knock-off, or maybe it is an original, out of canada. certainly looks the same.

i'd love to do enough volume to be able to afford a twister and be a bad ass like desert squirrel :)

Hey that's gonna do you a lot better than your hands, I mean it's all fun and when your doing 4Lb< even that with 4 people in two days. But there's just not enough pot to smoke, and music to listen to stay sane. Let alone some people are slower than others, not as precise, and worst of all those who run off like they got some other crap to do when it's time for the REAL WORK.

Top Bottom