i hope here are some pics from my last couple grows
pout

Pics hopefully
Pics hopefully 2
Pics hopefully 3
Pics hopefully 4
P

poutpup07

i grew three and four way og kush crosses plus some shishkeberry, grand daddy purple. this time around i got some seed stock for the ages ....in my opinion
peace
pout

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
was it straight GDP or a cross?

P

poutpup07

gdp...

i had straight gdp from a breeder named pharm gheek....well i dunno if hes a breeder but those beans rocked my socks.......actually too they came from a friend of his in hawaii....now i have gdp selfed.....and crossed with o.g.kush x super skunk <M> X gdp <f>
quite equisite plants the f1 crosses i grew out 4 females last time and the offspring was the cola bud i was holding inbetween my fingers in the pics i posted.....awesome taste, awesome yield....i will aquire this strain pure again someday hopefully....well ....not selfed...which im not a big fan of unless absolutley necessary.
peace
pout

DSC08698
DSC08693
DSC08710
DSC08722
DSC08690
P

ProGroWannabe

Nice room you got there homie! Glad to finally see how you roll. Care to drop any room specs?

P

poutpup07

rooms about 4 1/2 feet long by 4 feet widecieling is 8 ft tall. its a walk in closet basically.
i use about 25 -3 gallon buckets with plants grown from pot to pot starting with 4 inchers.....i use alot of organics with microbes <pirahna, tarantula, nirvana etc in the soil and sugars carbo load, sweet leaf to feed them along with guanos, and iguana bloom for baseses.....at onset of flowering i use a full strength dose of big bud and bloom boost from advanced because they put on preciouse resins very well <but this is after a good flushing and a good flushing is given before organics begins again. i like to finish with final phase and a heavy water flush all trhe while feeding carbo load for microbial life, and sweet leaf for the natural taste enhancers.....although i dont use sweet leaf on skunk plants i flush heavily after a long grow period while using final phase to "leach out any salts or sugars that make a sweet plant" i like a skunk plant to smell well nasty....like a mass super skunk if it is still around.
peace
pout

P

poutpup07

heres more from the begining of that grow

hope these come through

Big memory 089
Big memory 025
Little ones 003
Little ones 011
P

poutpup07

co2 boost

how much could be gained from a 1800 ppm co2 boost in my grow space?substantial?would i need more than one tank? would 25 % increase be reasonable e stimate?
a co2 generator is not an option at all.
peace
pout

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I run 1200 ppm 12 hrs per day in a 2.5x2.5x5 cab and a 5 lb tank lasts close to three weeks before I have to get it refilled. At this point I don't know what one thing is contributing to my yields the most but it all works in harmony and I'm sure the co2 is helping a good bit.

P

ProGroWannabe

Brother, I don't really know if CO2 would ad substantially, or just add a bit to your yield cuz I've never ran it. Either way it has to help.

Ya know...that's one helluvan idea for a thread though! "My garden's yield before and after CO2...." ....I'd Love to see the results of a log like THAT!

P

poutpup07

co2.....

i was thinking about a 50 lb tank at 1200 to 1800 ppm in the air i dunno ive never used it but am interested in raising my yield as ive ordered some low yielders for my room and want maximize my meds.
pout

P

ProGroWannabe

Maximizing is always a good thing whether it's light, yield, whatever. I say if you can afford the setup costs then hell yeah, gas em!

Latest posts

Top Bottom