pics of flowers and gardens and mj oh my!

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

Random pics from around the yard..... flowers, fruits and veg and my girls for the summer season. In the callalilly, there were a ton of baby lady bugs so, being the good garden nerd that I am, I took a picture of them.
003.jpg

004.jpg

007.JPG

011.jpg

016.jpg

022.JPG

024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

030.JPG

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

042.JPG

044.jpg

045.JPG

046.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

054.jpg

056.JPG

059.JPG

060.jpg

062.JPG

063.jpg

065.jpg

069.JPG

071.JPG

075.JPG

079.jpg

Taking a break for a quick crib game with hubby and my old dog.

Yeah Gardening!

R

Rural_GrowOp

Thats a badass garden you got muxee. Very clean and well kept.

P

punkadc

awesome pix!:yes
had to take it outside.. rockin too hard for indoors...lol
:rock

M

muxee

Thanks punkadc, your so funny.
The only rockin going on here today is in the old chairs out back. The garden is getting bigger and better all the time. We made fresh strawberry milkshakes today. Yeah gardens!

BombBP

BombBP

Very beautiful flowers Muxee. I'm jealous:D. How do you keep them so beautiful?

M

muxee

Thanks punkadc and bombBP :)

Living in the NW makes me look like a better gardener than I really am. The weather here makes everything grow pretty and big. It's almost time to get my big potted girls in the ground at their final summer spot. I hope they become monsters. They're already a good 3-4 ft tall. :thinking I can't wait till my veg gardens really take off. There is just something satisfying about harvesting something that you grow.

I'm glad you stopped by for the show. I'll put up some more pics soon.

P

punkadc

awww, maannnn..we gotta wait??? lol...:D
keep on keepin on...
:rock

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
So nice!
Would love to wake up everyday and have a walk in a garden like that,really love it.Would make me start with very positive mood.
Thanks for sharing this and continue the good work!
Peace

M

muxee

thanks dr herbal, punkadc, and ttsco.bhs. The kind words are definately appreciated. :hi:

I agree ttsco.bhs.... Nothing makes the day start out positive like walking through the garden with a hot cup of coffee.

I couldn't help taking more pics today. It gave me something more fun to do than the weeding I should have been doing. In the pictures of the purple bell flowers, there was the coolest bee I have ever seen. It was bright green on it's head and back. I tried to take some pics of it but my camera isn't the best. Hopefully you can see it. It was sooo cool. Has anyone else seen a bee like that? Just curious.
002.jpg

003.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

015.JPG

020.jpg

016.jpg

018.JPG

024.jpg

025.JPG

033.jpg

037.JPG

014.jpg

039.jpg

040.JPG

045.jpg

049.jpg

050.JPG

052.JPG

054.JPG

055.jpg

056.jpg

058.JPG

Thanks for stopping by :)

M

muxee

I don't know why that pic of me is on there. I tried to get rid of it but I can't. Pleh! If I was gonna have an unwanted picture stick, I wish I had been wearing something besides old gardening clothes. double pleh!

On a positive note, the stargazer lillies behind me are a good 4.5-5 ft tall already. They are my fav. They smell amazing when they're all in bloom. They make my whole yard smell yummy.

D

Dr Herbal

That bees crazie aint ever seen out like it :)
ya got me wantin to do some work in my garden(needs doin its a patch of mud) gonna go the garden center get some plants just hope the dog done killem all :D
take it easy
peace :)

P

punkadc

double peh!....lol...thats funny...:D
more awesome pix, muxee..thanks for sharin!:nod

Top Bottom