pics of flowers and gardens and mj oh my!

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

I'm finally getting ontop of the updates again. There is just way too much fun to be had outside, and it's made me a slacker for my updates. I managed a couple though :) The last one plant looks droopy because she was transplanted right before the picture. I also added some pics from around the fire pit since ..... well..... it's FIYA!!!! and how can you not love hanging out smokin a bowl around a nice fire. Especially with the fun pinecones we made to make it more colorful. I hope you enjoy :)

M

muxee

I think the 3rd fire picture is my fav. To me the yellow flame between the colors looks just like a man sitting down.

P

punkadc

I think the 3rd fire picture is my fav. To me the yellow flame between the colors looks just like a man sitting down.

woah thats crazy, after you said that i went and looked again and you are right there is a guy kickin it in there....

...hahaha thanks for sharin muxee, those pix are rad!:rock

..oh ya you should check out the link in my signature too... :)

O

Old Yeller

Really, really nice Muxee - all the photos!!!
What kind of camera are you using?

M

muxee

Thanks punkadc. I have been lurking around the site a little. It looks cool. I'll definately have to sign up for real when I have a minute. I saw that your rockin out a nice batch of goodness. It was....... IMMMPRESSIVVVVE! Glad you stoped by Rockstar!

Thanks Old Yeller. I appreciate the compliment :) I'm just dipping my feet into photography so my camera isn't anything special. Just a Kodak easy share. Someday I hope to get a cool one.

Thanks for dropping by

xoxo

og dmc

og dmc

Looks like a nice spot you got there. Looks like your a great all around gardener.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Nice flower show, Muxee! Your garden makes me very jealous....I used to have a big yard now I'm in a loft with a patio. There's nothing like planting things right into the earth. Looks like your MJ plants are going to blast off!

K

kid606

i really enjoyed looking at all this colorful pics..nature is beautiful..:sun2:

M

muxee

Thanks MileHighChic and Kid606. I love gardening. It's alot of work, but worth it in the end. Thanks again for stopping in and all the kind words. :hi:

D

DevilsAmongUs

beautiful, you definately have the green thumb. Awesome garden!

Top Bottom