Pics of my plant

• Thread starter Beeronymous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beeronymous

this is my plant. it came from bagseed.planted on the
29th of march.im using a combination of seed starter(not sure brand name) i think some miracle grow potting soil (0.18-0.18-0.18 mix) i water every few days.usually stick my finger in the dirt to see if its still wet. i think i burned it with some plant food crap i found in the basement its like 10-52-8 maybe?im probably right about the crap part. i had it in the window getting sun from 7 am till about 2 or so and then dark anywhere from 6 to 9 hours and then under a 42 watt CFL for 11 hours maybe.9 to 11 hours on average.

oops forgot the pictures.

Pics of my plant
Pics of my plant 2
Pics of my plant 3
Pics of my plant 4
R

Rural_GrowOp

Its definitely nute burn. Miracle grow has time released fertilizer in it which can cause problems itself but the fert that you added is way to hot. Flush it with ph'd water and get some good nutes like fox farm or something similar and then start to add nutes back at 1/8th recommended dose.

B

Beeronymous

i took it out and swished the roots around lightly in some water and put it back in the window.i figured i pretty much fried it with the shit so i put it in dirt that hadnt been in contact with any of the shit i was using.im gonna take it outside real soon once it stays warm enough at night

Top Bottom