Pics of Strawberry X18?

• Thread starter DrDanko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrDanko

Hey Raskal, do you have any pics of the Strawberry X18? I'm tight on cash and have really wanted the KKSC x The white, but figure waiting on those is too risky so I'm probably gonna try for these X18's. Eiither way I'm sure they're quality! Take care, DrD.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

yeah ive been searching all over this site even for just x18 pictures I would be happy. I do a mental blend of the 2 pics my self.

JH420

JH420

I don't think that cross has actually been grown out by anyone...let me know if I'm way off :stonedsmilie:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
any pics of x 18 would also be great...but yea i think u are right j

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
DNA genetics tora bora is half x 18 if that helps out.

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. tom hill and reserva privada have it... just the x strain

Aligee

Aligee

just dropped some in coco with lil tails cant wait def gonna do a log strainman that x18 looks like some fine meds !!!!!!!!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey strainman those are looking beautiful... is that straight x18?who is it from?how good does it yield?i believe that someone said that the pollen used to make the raskal cross was from tom hills x18..

P

PureSugar

yea.. tom hill and reserva privada have it... just the x strain

I read a quote from Tom somwhere that the X-18 that Reserva Privada has better than average potentcy for the strain but is very low yeilding compared to some of the more typical phenos. It all came from Tom or more specifically his buddy "The Chemist"

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
hey strainman those are looking beautiful... is that straight x18?who is it from?how good does it yield?i believe that someone said that the pollen used to make the raskal cross was from tom hills x18..

These where grown by someone else... But the beans came straight from Tom Hill aswell as the pollen Raskal used for this cross...
I heard yields vary-

"Pictured is Raco's cut, which is a good example of the described dominant flavor (I've smoked this cut),
but less than a stellar example of X18's yielding ability in my experience.
X18 is variable in regards to yield and capable of putting together much larger colas than this."

X18 tom hill
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
tora bora yielded lovely for me soo if their is heavier producing phenos in the x18 line your gonna have a load of solid greasy paki nugz

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice that is good to hear...looking for a really high yielder..

southstreets

southstreets

yea and the KKSC should increase the yield alot... hopefully.. should b a stellar strain!!! pickd up some of these beans..... south

Top Bottom