Pics Referenced In My Intro Thread

• Thread starter 6gears1speed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
6gears1speed

6gears1speed

In the back two corners are two young blue dream. I put them in my bloom tent out of necessity to gain space in my veg room.

The three bushes in the middle are said white widow x purple haze. Do I know for sure that's the cross? Nope. That's what I was told but I question it. Won't get into that. I have clipped fan leaves twice to make room for flowers to grow but they grow right back. I usually like to see through any plant vs dense foliage. Put them in there at 8 weeks on 3/25. Just starting to bloom. They seem slow growing and are VERY thick including stems. I suspect that's the widow in them. I just pulled a few flowering clones from them.

The others are misc experiments.
Pics referenced in my intro thread
Pics referenced in my intro thread 2
Pics referenced in my intro thread 3
Pics referenced in my intro thread 4
That's it for now.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

That’s blasted beautiful brethren! You should start a grow diary so we can follow your grow!

6gears1speed

6gears1speed

Here's a shot under the skirt of the best widow. I start flattening as soon as there is enough stem to flatten thus the bushiness. That thick center cola would have been a side shoot had I not flattened. These plants will need no support. The stems are all very thick and woody.
20190414 122630
20190414 122719

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I like your setup with the clip on fans mounted at the heat sinks. Very nice. I had some issues with double posts yesterday but it could be because of the site reformatting

6gears1speed

6gears1speed

I like your setup with the clip on fans mounted at the heat sinks. Very nice.

Thanks. Gotta love PVC and conduit. I use it for lots of things, like tomato stakes and cross members for instance 👍. Planned on clipping to tent poles but clips were too big. This worked out even better by blowing straight across the heat sinks. Another fan up top blowing onto the rear heat sinks for added air movement.

The fixture is made from an old Andersen screen window! Perfect size and sturdy. Four 3500k in the corners and two 1750k in the center. About 12" between all cobs and two tent sides. Closer front and back. Pretty even distribution. This is a bloom only rig.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks. Gotta love PVC and conduit. I use it for lots of things, like tomato stakes and cross members for instance 👍. Planned on clipping to tent poles but clips were too big. This worked out even better by blowing straight across the heat sinks. Another fan up top blowing onto the rear heat sinks for added air movement.

The fixture is made from an old Andersen screen window! Perfect size and sturdy. Four 3500k in the corners and two 1750k in the center. About 12" between all cobs and two tent sides. Closer front and back. Pretty even distribution. This is a bloom only rig.

Very good idea the screen frame. I think i have something that could work to mount to. Maybe an led diy is not so far in the future for me.

Cool setup you got there!

Top Bottom