Pictures of Hermy plant flowering both ways!

• Thread starter Jamie73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamie73

Jamie73

Here's some pictures of my GG#4 went into flower and 12 days in a handful of these popped out. Kinda thrilled, hopefully it pollinated my other 2 in the tent. Being able 2 change up some strains of your own plus getting A+++++++++in return.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

In my expirience the hermie gene is pretty dominant, if she just hermed for no reason meaning no liught leaks etc and only after 12 days and the other plants didnt herm then that hermie gene will be passed on meaning you could get stuck in a neverending seed production cycle with those seeds. Not sure tho but thats what happend to me. But mine started herming around 6-7 weeks of flower

Dbear180

Dbear180

Herms that early generally are not something to be stoked about 🤔. Unless you stressed tf out of her, usually means she's pretty unstable, probably pass on that herm trait to the next generation. Soooooo if you want buds full of seeds all the time have at it I guess🤷‍♂️

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Herms that early generally are not something to be stoked about 🤔. Unless you stressed tf out of her, usually means she's pretty unstable, probably pass on that herm trait to the next generation. Soooooo if you want buds full of seeds all the time have at it I guess🤷‍♂️
lol u write the same answer as me exactly the same time

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Seeds from hermaphrodite plants make more hermaphrodites.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Seeds from hermaphrodite plants make more hermaphrodites.

Not always true, I always end up with a few beans in the bottom branches of my lemons because I run them a little long, those off spring showed zero herm traits last year outside.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Not always true, I always end up with a few beans in the bottom branches of my lemons because I run them a little long, those off spring showed zero herm traits last year outside.
That's called Rodelization. Soma warns against using it because just like using hermaphrodite seeds, it uses intersex genes.

Dbear180

Dbear180

That's called Rodelization. Soma warns against using it because just like using hermaphrodite seeds, it uses intersex genes.

Hmmmm welp I've yet to exp any intersex traits & I've done this with a run of bubba og as well. Ended up with about 20 fems & 2 males with again zero intersex traits when I popped em the next year.
Maybe I'm just lucky 😀

Top Bottom