Pimp My Thc Farmer

• Thread starter Midnightgardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

i think it would be nice if we could donate some cash/seeds to logic because it costs alot of money to pimp the site out and he might need the help, he can put the seeds on auction, let me know what you guys think...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I dont think we really need this thread.....i dont feel happy taking donations my names not gypsy!

Im paying for it on my own and im half way there already...Your hobbie is race cars MG mine is thcfamer :)

Thread Closed.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
As i said im not happy taking donations but heres something i could do

Premium memberships at $100/year

- Pm storage increased from 500 to 5000
- Custom member title and donation badge
- Access to the Subscribers Lounge
- Open, close and move your own threads
- Entry into the Seed Raffle (1 user each month wins a pack of seeds)

Let me know your views and ideas everyone please

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

understood and respect to you, i think the subscription idea is great, did not mean to offend you i just thought you might need the help, from your reply this is not the case, it was PGW idea anyways!!!!LOLOLOL:tongue::tongue::tongue:

D

doubleds

im in

put me in logic, any chance you could get paypal and us westerner's could get you the cash fast. I also have many seeds i have bought over the years that i dont need i could donate to the auction bro !!

mr n mrs doubleds !!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
understood and respect to you, i think the subscription idea is great, did not mean to offend you i just thought you might need the help, from your reply this is not the case, it was PGW idea anyways!!!!LOLOLOL:tongue::tongue::tongue:

No worrys MG i just didnt like the idea of donations....the user gets nothing.

But if they like the idea of a premium membership with extra features im ok with that :)

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
@logic I know this was over a decade ago but I think the open and close thread feature would be cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom