Pimpin"aint easy" but growin is Mutha F***er

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendo

Kendo

How many can picture a new jack kid sayin , " Check this player. I could grow,that shits looks easy yo"
I know most of you have heard it in one form or another.
Most of us have been Ninja warriors for so long we do pretty much everything on our own. From scrubbing pots/containers/rooms/ lights/filters,yada,yada,yada,each cycle to those daily must do's, Oh and of course there is trimming.
Hours and hours spent creating GREAT pot.
Branching back out into consulting I have been reacquainted with "the lazy daisy"
It was the, "How hard can it be" or ," Thats shits easy Yo" comments that gave me the indication of how to advise those cats.
I used to sit down and explain to someone what it will take financially and time wise for a new grower to successfully pull off a crop.
Most would look at me like I just shit in their diet soda.
The number ONE bitch was. Do I have to spend THAT MUCH TIME AND EFFORT.
I would have thought it was the overall price tag. but no.
I advised them to hire a budtender and offered to help them find/hire one. Really though it's gonna take somebody's effort to pull of a crop.. Right?!?
Thank you for allowing me to vent.
Kendo rant endo.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I can't believe you shit in someone's soda pop.

I hear that shit all the time- ''you don't work that much..." yada yada yada. I tell them it averages out to about 40/wk and they are like !!! Damn, thats more than I work at my 'real' job... Then maybe your 'real' job ain't all that important...

... Like we don't put love, time and pride into our work... Like because some boss didn't stand over my shoulder saying good job today, my pride suffers...

Also, hook someone up with a great strain and watch them fuck it over three or four times and complain to you that you owe them some other clone... wtf.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
It aint eazy bein greezy! People think you just pull dank ass buds out your ass! lol Im done trying to help people grow they dont listen. Im done showing anything really. They wanna know they can look it up just like I did. When I have a problem with my plants I come here and figure it out. Most I know have complete crop failure do to laziness. Or their strains just suck.

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

You get out, what you put in!!!! lol. There are so many dumb shits that think the growing part is easy, then you give them a few clones and a couple weeks later you hear there all dead. The world is full of them.

soserthc1

soserthc1

It's only work if you don't like what your doing to me its a passion that pays bills but just the look on someone's face when you give them a bag of the dankest weed they ever seen for a fair price makes the time effortless

edit and maybe one day i'll be able to tell them i grew it ;)

william76

william76

It's only work if you don't like what your doing to me its a passion that pays bills but just the look on someone's face when you give them a bag of the dankest weed they ever seen for a fair price makes the time effortless

I totaly concur,but I also get a buzz from knowing I'm doin it and smoking the good stuff and all around is crap and that's if there is any elsewhere,most people would let others do the work and take the risks,if they were to do what we do they'd soon find its not that easy as t. The plants become priority,im sure it's the same with all serious growers,its a labour of love, 76

fractal

fractal

"like I just shit in their diet soda" LOL at that one kendo.

You nailed it, can't add anything to it. Know thyself, ye who dare to enter the garden of paradise!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Vent on brother! i myself have been in the hydro shop industry for a number of years and have done serious consulting for years on and off.... ive seen it all man...

the best is, "Yo, im tryna get this grow together, Im looking to yield 5 lbs every month or so... I only have $1200.00 cash from my tax return! so make it work..."

my reply is :banghead:

i really enjoy the 20 year old kids that come in with eyes blood shot, reeking like pot, and pants sagging. thinking they are ballers of some sort, want a 1000w light setup for under 400$ expecting 30% off - or say that "my homie sells this to me for like half that..." then state that they are growing in their moms house in a 3x3 closet.... shit blows my mind from time to time....

anyways rant on! i got some good stories in the vault:bookworm:

Kendo

Kendo

Growing has been a part time Hobby in recent years. Growin for just us. It is a damn good thing I have experience with the different personality types. Most want to hear themselves talk and so the best approach is to listen first., then move on.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Vent on brother! i myself have been in the hydro shop industry for a number of years and have done serious consulting for years on and off.... ive seen it all man...

the best is, "Yo, im tryna get this grow together, Im looking to yield 5 lbs every month or so... I only have $1200.00 cash from my tax return! so make it work..."

my reply is :banghead:

i really enjoy the 20 year old kids that come in with eyes blood shot, reeking like pot, and pants sagging. thinking they are ballers of some sort, want a 1000w light setup for under 400$ expecting 30% off - or say that "my homie sells this to me for like half that..." then state that they are growing in their moms house in a 3x3 closet.... shit blows my mind from time to time....

anyways rant on! i got some good stories in the vault:bookworm:
Wait I shop at your store, why you gotta clown ha. Mom says I can take over her sewing room next grow.

Kendo

Kendo

See, now that is cool shit right there. It used to be like that for me in Cali. Out here the hydro folks are kinda not with it.......
I tried, but they were always out of what I needed. They charge a grip on top of it. I was forced to use alternative methods I will not mention here

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

ya for sure. im saying 90-95% of hydro stores suck. buncha half ass stoners tyrna sell you on some stupid shit. plus the horrible pricing...

our industry is a bit expensive. my advice to any grower is - always ask for 20% off ur purchase. i dont care if it seems rude, but us shop dudes get it alot. its a competitive business, usually competing with stores that sell everything at 30% off.... Fuck You GreenCoast!!!! lol and if u find better pricing, let them know, make them go out of their way for ya

donmekka

donmekka

This ^^^right here homie.I tell my wife all the time I cant wait for the day to tell everyone where this stuff comes from.

Top Bottom