Pinconning Paralyzer

• Thread starter samino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
samino

samino

Have any of you guys heard or been able to track down the Pinconning Paralyzer? Its very rare but suppose to be one hell of a strain. I hear its strait out of Pinconning Michigan.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I tried tracking some down a few years ago without any luck.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Larimy,google his name and give him a call.

I left you a message on that other site,doubt i'll be back there but shoot me an email sometime.

Larimy

Larimy

Yeah I shot you an email on the other site but I will send the same info here as well...

Mota you know I tried lol I used Whitepages.com and actually found him through another site on whitpages but they wanted to charge...

samino

samino

New med patient

Since he's a med patient now, wont be hard contacting him! I hope! their is a chance we could run into him at one of the meetings.

Larimy

Larimy

I was thinking the same thing my friend lol..I was hoping that some ol head on the other site would know him and say something but hasn't happened yet..

samino

samino

If he still lives in the same house, he may have some seeds that rolled under the carpet or base board LOL!

Larimy

Larimy

lol on the article it said he was in saginaw bay i think...naw you know those cops took everything ..we need to find a cop in the area he probably has the cut lol plus it wasn't his home he was using article said he was using a trailor or something...they probably still have the trailor :-P

Y

Yosbany

It's still out there, it just very hard to find because very few got it and and are sworn not to clone it out.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

That's what strain hoarding creates.....some asshole thinks that no one should have their cut. Then they wine about how they used to have the best weed.....but then they lost it. Free the plant. Share the genetics. Some people are such shitty growers and get offended when other people grow their cut better then them...... that is the definition of a strain hoarder......a shitty grower with trust issues.

H

Hookup

That's what strain hoarding creates.....some asshole thinks that no one should have their cut. Then they wine about how they used to have the best weed.....but then they lost it. Free the plant. Share the genetics. Some people are such shitty growers and get offended when other people grow their cut better then them...... that is the definition of a strain hoarder......a shitty grower with trust issues.
Agree 100% hoarding is the exact opposite of what you should do be doing.

Motarebel

Motarebel

IMG 20160613 071451
woo! A verified clone of the original Paralyzer.

QPS Meds

QPS Meds

Have any of you guys heard or been able to track down the Pinconning Paralyzer? Its very rare but suppose to be one hell of a strain. I hear its strait out of Pinconning Michigan.

QPS Meds in Pinconning, Michigan now has what is claimed to be the original Pinconning Paralyzer as medicine in cured flower form. When we asked for a clone or cutting we were quickly denied. We can not verify the genetics but we do however believe that it was possible to make this strain survive.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Yeah, I'd be intrigued to see how these verified clones came to be. I grew up with Lane Myers (Larry Myers son) and anything left from his standard Paralyzer would have to be 2/3rd degree of separation since Larry is long gone and didn't leave it to anyone in the direct family. As for the Purple Paralyzer that Bud used to grow, I know of close family member working on a F-6 breeding as we speak. Only person I know that I can truly verify that has any legit direct lineage of the original 2 phenos

M

MittenGrows

It still exists in northern Michigan, got a whole barn full. Just gotta know where too look. Very few people will give out clones, they like to keep it "rare". I guess.

A

AcesInfinity

I'm actually a Michigan resident born and raised and I have never heard of this strain. Only heard about it when looking at an article about pending legislature that would make recreational use in Michigan a reality in the near future. I'd absolutely love to try that strain/propagate my own plant, would anybody be willing to help me out with that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom