Pinconning Paralyzer

• Thread starter samino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

been here all my life also and never heard the name before a lil hype came around a few years ago.still dont ever see it anywhere .that town is known for cheese and porta potties haha

A

AcesInfinity

Damn, I didn't think it was THAT difficult to find given that we're living on its home turf. I will turn this state inside out until I find some though, I don't dare call myself a Michigander if I havn't smoked it at least once

B

brimck325

the guy that hooked me up doesn't come online any more. he was an acquaintance of the original grower. i haven't heard of anyone getting a pine pheno though…..it's assumed it was his environment that gave it the terps. i'll dig through my stash when i get a chance to see if i can find anymore.

A

AcesInfinity

Mota's posts were the first to show up from my quick google search of "Pinconning Paralyzer" which is what got me involved in this community, if anybody gets in contact with him please let him know that I am interested in tracking some down. I'm assuming he'd recognize a few of you guys as opposed to a new user like me.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Larry Meyers died in 2012 from MS. Grew up with his son Lane. Luckily someone was smart enough to keep his partner "Bud's" cut alive and well. Running F7 males and stabilizing even further. Going to hit it to some Early Skunk once I junt through these beans

P

PwnStr87

My best friends Dad and mine grew the original along with Mr Myers. The stuff at the pinny dispensary is a weak comparison. There's only a couple people still growing the original strain. 9/10 it's fake or a hybrid version.

tall boys

tall boys

This strain is alive an well, here in michigan .
Here's some 7ft plants .

20190727 155219
20190727 142511 HDR
tall boys

tall boys

I'll be harvesting the first week in September .
My brother lives in Standish Michigan .
Thank you, brother for them ....

20190729 173526
JackPine

JackPine

Med grower in NE lower here. Anyone local(ish) have a cut they might be willing to part with? Have a few interesting strains for possible trade...

TheDogGuy

TheDogGuy

Hey all, Im actually going to make a documentary about Pinconning Paralyzer, as I remember it from the early 90's. I live in the region. What I really need is to contact the original grower's son, and see if he'd agree to be interviewed. Can anyone put me in touch with him?

TheDogGuy

TheDogGuy

Larry Meyers died in 2012 from MS. Grew up with his son Lane. Luckily someone was smart enough to keep his partner "Bud's" cut alive and well. Running F7 males and stabilizing even further. Going to hit it to some Early Skunk once I junt through these beans
Hey there! I'm going to be filming a short documentary about Pinconning Paralyzer and would like to interview Lane Meyers, as well as people who knew his father and smoked or grew the weed at the time. It wont make a dime of money, but having his input would lend much cred to this project. Can you put me in touch with him?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

That's what strain hoarding creates.....some asshole thinks that no one should have their cut. Then they wine about how they used to have the best weed.....but then they lost it. Free the plant. Share the genetics. Some people are such shitty growers and get offended when other people grow their cut better then them...... that is the definition of a strain hoarder......a shitty grower with trust issues.
Then cry babies like yourself come in here whine n cry vz ya cant have...qyb quit your bitching

Top Bottom