Pine Tar Kush

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

HELP,
Find Pine Tar Kush!!!!!
check out BC Bud depot online..im pretty sure i seen it advertized as a new release now long ago..a buddy of mine ran some a few years back..il ask him where he got em too

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Back in the day, I'm talking mid 80s. I was a young lad just looking for a good smoke.a friend of mine took me to a place where a very wise man that had a small business at his mothers house sold smoke. Me and him (I'll call him Brian) became very close friends (I took him on pickups). At the time these pickups were for a very special smoke that still to this very day has a place in my lungs. That smoke is Pine Tar Kush. Some day I hope I will find my Pine Kush. Thanks to all that responded to my post

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Yup Tom Hill seeds is your best bet. Maybe he will.do another release.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Hazeman has been made aware that his seeds he calls Pine tar kush are actually 79 xmas bud seeds. But he continues to sell them as pine tar kush.
SO, IF MY REAL PINE TAR KUSH SEEDS POP i guess many would want to run them. i'll open pollinate any that survive if they germinate and make them available. btw they are not on the front burner but will be placed on a repro list of old cultivars i feel flks will want to grow and work with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom