Pine Tar Kush

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
still trying, desperatly. I would like to introduce my self, diesels the name. I have been on a quest to find this elusive strain for some time. But unfortunately I can not. If anyone out there has any idea on a lead I would be very appreciated. By the by all the dispensary leads for The last 2 years have all fallen through.:cry:

420Outlaw

420Outlaw

If you could find out the lineage of the strain you could possibly breed something close to it. Just a suggestion. Good luck in your quest.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If you could find out the lineage of the strain you could possibly breed something close to it. Just a suggestion. Good luck in your quest.
Thanks, It's an original indica unaltered strain from Pakistan. Any ideas out there of what would be close to pine tar Kush?

420Outlaw

420Outlaw

Thanks, It's an original indica unaltered strain from Pakistan. Any ideas out there of what would be close to pine tar Kush?
Pakistan valley from world of seeds has a deep piney aroma and is sticky as fuck lol.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

I have the PTK, flowers taste stronger than most concentrates, pure essence of pine forest. Mold and mildew resistant, lime green leafs with dark purple buds, Tom Hill breed this bad lady. We will be crossing her soon with an x18 Pakistani male.

420Outlaw

420Outlaw

I have the PTK, flowers taste stronger than most concentrates, pure essence of pine forest. Mold and mildew resistant, lime green leafs with dark purple buds, Tom Hill breed this bad lady. We will be crossing her soon with an x18 Pakistani male.
Sounds nice!

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Sounds nice!
It most certainly is what I consider a true elite. No other smoke has ever compared in flavor and growing her is like picking my ass, I can do it in my sleep! Haha, but seriously, I will try my best to help @1diesel1 get his beloved PTK.

1diesel1 You ever heard of Black Betty going around out in Oregon? It is Sour Diesel x Afghani, had it once, best smoke I have ever had, came from the PDX crew that used to hastle me...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I miss that pine sticky essence. It was so pure and clean (I say was because I haven't had her since the late 80s). And the smoke so clean and piny strong, exhale, burning your nostrils with that beautiful piney burn. And then finally you wait and she starts creeping up on you finally, ahhhh I'm fuckin stoned. By far the best smoke I have ever expierianced.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It most certainly is what I consider a true elite. No other smoke has ever compared in flavor and growing her is like picking my ass, I can do it in my sleep! Haha, but seriously, I will try my best to help @1diesel1 get

1diesel1 You ever heard of Black Betty going around out in Oregon? It is Sour Diesel x Afghani, had it once, best smoke I have ever had, came from the PDX crew that used to hastle me...
As a matter of fact just recently a buddy was talking about it.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

If you can get the Black Betty for my peeps in Oregon, I can assure you a cut of the PTK.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
If you can get the Black Betty for my peeps in Oregon, I can assure you a cut of the PTK.

please read the forum rules

7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
please read the forum rules

7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.
Got it, sorry my last post was written while receiving your post. I have posted this before a couple times. This is the first time someone has pointed out to me that I was breaking the rules. I'm sorry won't happen again.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

I am just as guilty of not being fully aware of the rules, no worries friend!

justin1287

justin1287

I thought Black Betty was Sour Diesel x AK-47?

On a random note, I was looking for PTK today and randomly found this post from scrolling through the forum!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

PTK cuts can be found in the Sacramento and San Jose area's......if you know the right peeps. I was gifted a PTK/GSC cross not too long ago.....we harvested a few today and I gotta tell ya I have NEVER seen a more dense and sticky nug in my life. This is a shot of her at 35 days in....we're calling her PineScout
IMG 20160807 0914411

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom