• Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Well here she. Is
20201114 002711
harvested

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Looks pretty good man good job. Don't worry the strains almost never look exactly like they do in the pictures. There are so many variables such as soil, light type, water, nutrients. Then on top of that usually there are multiple phenotypes in a pack of seeds. Its kind of a crap shoot sometime unless you are taking exact clones and even then your game has to be really top notch to start putting out perfect consistency.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Looks pretty good man good job. Don't worry the strains almost never look exactly like they do in the pictures. There are so many variables such as soil, light type, water, nutrients. Then on top of that usually there are multiple phenotypes in a pack of seeds. Its kind of a crap shoot sometime unless you are taking exact clones and even then your game has to be really top notch to start putting out perfect consistency.
thanks it was my second grow first indoor i grew 3 outside this year almost killed them 3 times lol i can tell u now i got more off this 1 plant then i did off all 3 of the ones i had outside

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

thanks it was my second grow first indoor i grew 3 outside this year almost killed them 3 times lol i can tell u now i got more off this 1 plant then i did off all 3 of the ones i had outside
Yeah man indoor and outdoor are different animals. I mean sure its still the same plant and the techniques are similar but outdoor throws wild variables at you and no 2 grow seasons are exactly the same. With outdoor you really need to worry about everything pests, mold, heavy wind, heat stress, pesky neighbors LOL. I remember one season in particular there was a full on caterpillar infestation it was crazy it was like all the months/butterflies just decided that was the year and they all bred at the same time. It definitely keeps you on your toes and in the long run it will make you a better grower. I have started switching to autos for my outdoor runs because they are fast and can finish quick before the elements/bugs can start fucking shit up.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

yea i think indoor is better at least for me
Yeah for sure I feel you. I run both I aways have outdoor and indoor going at the same time, this way I always have something new on deck that is being harvested. Indoors is great for the ease and the high quality but there is something to be said about the natural Sun. If you want the real weight its all about the real Sun. 10ft trees don't fit in my closet LOL. This was my patio 3 years ago. Lets just say that my wife only lets me run autos outside now LOL 😂

IMG 1400

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i will be sticking with indoors from now on its a higher risk outside to me lol i got one more plant on its 4th week of flower it is not a auto tho i am already thinking about my second grow . i want to have at least 3 plants and have them all harvest at the same time instead of like i did this and i want to scrog if i can figure it out . this time i had 1 photo and 1 auto in the same tent started 2 weeks apart so i figure i got about 2.5 months before i can start my next grow

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Dope man! Well hopefully you can do a grow journal on here for that next cycle. I have an outdoor run going right now that should be done around Dec 1st. Its going killer I got purps showing from the nighttime low temps. Im by the beach here in Socal so our winters are relatively warm and we rarely get nights that freeze, this means I can flower outdoors all winter long which is nice. I'm about to start a brand new indoor run got a bunch of new beans in the mail. Im gonna run Crippy by Shoreline as well as the real 1988 Skunk #1 from Authentic Genetics. Im stoked I will post pics as that grow comes along. Cheers man keep it up! 😎👍

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Dope man! Well hopefully you can do a grow journal on here for that next cycle. I have an outdoor run going right now that should be done around Dec 1st. Its going killer I got purps showing from the nighttime low temps. Im by the beach here in Socal so our winters are relatively warm and we rarely get nights that freeze, this means I can flower outdoors all winter long which is nice. I'm about to start a brand new indoor run got a bunch of new beans in the mail. Im gonna run Crippy by Shoreline as well as the real 1988 Skunk #1 from Authentic Genetics. Im stoked I will post pics as that grow comes along. Cheers man keep it up! 😎👍
where do u get your seeds maybe there send some to the east coast

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

where do u get your seeds maybe there send some to the east coast
Its funny man a handful of years ago it was much more difficult to source good genetics online but as of recent (especially since were legal now in CA) it has become much more easy to get seeds. There are quite a few good sources online but the vast majority of my seeds are all home made stock. Making seeds is simple I will take the healthiest most vigorous female and pair it with the healthiest male. I always use the old school stem rub trick that way I can smell each plant as well. The smelliest ones always are used to breed. I let them pollinate together then a few months later I have literally thousands of seeds. I sit on my couch and sift through them to pick out the fattest striped seeds. Only really healthy seeds are saved. This is my vault so far I got some really bizarre and unique crosses that I guarantee have never been done before. A ton of Autos too. Pollen chucking is like a box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get man sometimes you find pure gold!!!

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Just PM me bro I got you. My seed bank is always growing. I put everything I can find in there even bag-seed. I'm super type A when it comes to seeds I like to meticulously save and categorize all of them LOL

Top Bottom