Tester Name :GotStrains
Strain :Pineapple Express #1
Method Smoked :water pipe and pipe

APPEARANCE

http://i266.invalid.com/albums/ii257/240vert/IMG_0311.jpg

http://i266.invalid.com/albums/ii257/240vert/IMG_0315.jpg

http://i266.invalid.com/albums/ii257/240vert/IMG_0316.jpg
SMELL

Smell of bud : The smell can be associated to an almost rotten fruit with undertones of pine
SWEET
fruity ($) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral ($) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

TASTE
taste of the Bud : The taste of this pineapple Express #1 reminds me of a flavored beetie(hand rolled tobacco leaf tied with flavor string)
Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 7.5
- cough factor? : you have to take an over anxious hit to cough

BUZZ

Profile : 90% head 10% body
Potency :7.5
Duration : 1 moderate toke from my pipe and i was medicated for a half an hour. 2 fatty hits got me a really good buzz goin for about an hour to an hour and a half
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : YES/no Munchies hit me about 30 mins into the high
-----------------------------------------------------

Summary: I like it! this pineapple Express #1 made me talkative. i had a very uplifting, motivated and, happy high.The physical pain relief wasnt really there for me but that is just me. I really thought it was cool to smoke some actual pineapple express especially after the movie hyped it up so much but it definitly wasnt as potent as they made it seem but still some very good buds!!!

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Was this grown from seed or clone?

It was grown from seed.(I grew it).
Gotstrains is my medical taste and potency tester.
Strain is from G-13 Labs.
2 keeper phenos, the #1 was a stretch indica, and pheno #2 is pure indica.

Im sure hes is testing pheno #2 now and will probably post test results soon.

~Lem

R

ReadySetGrowD9

very k0ol guys its great to hear from the grower and the smoker :)......

fictionsuit

fictionsuit

I got 2 of these running in veg now. Can't wait to try them.

S

SSHZ

Looks like it could have used another week or so........... I'm at day 46 and getting closer but will wait til day 58 probably before harvest.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks good Lemonhoko, Great smoke report Gotstrains! Ive got some Alien Formaggio x PE Im waiting to run. Should be some really smooth fruity smoke.

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

I just picked up two clones myself for my first grow. . Hope I can blow them up.thanks for the ratings..

S

sensisamstar

I just picked up two clones myself for my first grow. . Hope I can blow them up.thanks for the ratings..
...I just got a few pineapple express clones g13labs and its pure intense pineapple right hook to the face potent and huge buds huge yield any1 else had this pheno its fkin unreal bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom