Strain :pineapple express #2
Method Smoked :water pipe and regular pipe

APPEARANCE
med_gallery_41_82_740084.jpg

med_gallery_41_82_1241868.jpg

med_gallery_41_82_1198299.jpg

SMELL
Dominant smell of bud :smells like pineapple express #1 but sweeter
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime ($) - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

TASTE
Dominant flavour : tasted like i was smokin a piece of burnt fruit and it had a great cookie dough type of aftertaste on exhale.
1-10
Harsh/smoothness :7
- cough factor? :Yes its a lil rough on the inhale but not much at all.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 65 Head 35% body
Potency :almost an 8
Duration : i took 2 good tokes back to back and thats all i needed for about 45-1 hour
Use : Daytime/Nighttime i think you could use it for both
Munchies? : YES, i was a lil hungry when i tested this strain and 10 mins later i went runnin to the fridge to demolish whatever was in there cuz this smoke just enhanced my appetite to where i was just starving.lol
--------------------------------------------------
Summary - I really like the euphoric feeling this strain gives me. I could just lay on some green grass and just stare at the sky and just day dream and let my imagination go wild with a BIG smile on my face when i smoke this stuff. i definitely like pineapple Express #2 more then the #1 phenotype in my opinion.this strain will loosen up your muscles and take your headache away in no time :-). first time i tried linking pix like this lmk if they dont work for yah. thx for viewing :-D

666elsie

I can hardly wait to grow this one out ,veggin rite now will be for the next big show..

G

gotstrains

pineapple express #2 is the pure indica phenotype and PE #1 is the stretched indica pheno :-)

S

SSHZ

How long did u let these go for............ still seeing too many fresh, white hairs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom