Pineapple Express Seeds Available NOW!!

• Thread starter Steve Zissou
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Steve Zissou

so logic has listed the only 5 packs of Pineapple express to be sent to thcfarmer. these 5 packs also represent the last 5 packs to EVER be offered for sale. A lot of you have been asking and now heres your chance!! get out there and bid

Steve Z

T

Tolpan

They sound great Steve Zissou!

Would like to get some, we'll see!?

I bought a pack of your midnight sun! :rofl
So at least I got these, hehe

Tolpan

Steve Zissou

enjoy the midnight suns, the mvtf mamma is a wonderfully resistant and a stony baby.

D

Dark Angel

Woohoo I won an auction! :banana: Can't wait to put them in my bean collection!
Thanks Kush Brothers for making this possible :party

B

bowdiejoes

would have luv to have these...too late and not enuff post....just my luck

blue

Do you work with head seeds?? as he is about to put out a strain called this to.

B

blueskies

With a name pineapple express every pheno better be top notch! Otherwise its just capitalism..... Only time will tell!

uwg13

oh woops i guess h3ad had already released this. sounds great hope i catch it this time around

P

poorwhitefarmer

Thanks Kush Bros. for the Pineapple Express yall hooked up @ Hempfest last year! i'll put up some pics soon. i got 3/3 on germ and all 3 were gals. i kept a spicy and a fruity smelling gal and i plan on knocking up the sweeter with my butterscotch hawaiian gal. i'll give yall a big handful of those hopefully next time i come up. very vigorous and indica leaning plants.
great job!
peace,
pwf

S

StickyIckys

aw :( damn. wish i'd seen this before. def let us know if you're gonna bring it back for an absolute final finale

Top Bottom