Wanted Pink 2.0 (Exotic)

• Thread starter growillah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growillah

growillah

Hey guys,

I've been on the hunt for this strain for quite some time so don't expect much but its worth a shot. I ran a few cuts of Pink 2.0 from Exotic Genetix a few years ago and its easily my favorite strain to have worked with.

Praying someone somewhere has a pack stashed away or a mother plant kicking around. Willing to purchase and/or I have a Lemon Larry OG cut that is absolute fire and will happily barter some cuts.

GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

Mosca seeds has a couple of pink 2.0 crosses...I got a 20 pack gsc x pink 2.0 but ended up with 16 seeds 2 bract an only 9 of the seeds looked close to being viable tried to pop the 7 dodgy one's with no Luck. So not the best result for me there but his moonshine cookies, Chemdog #4 otm turned out to really good & he's got alot pink 2.0 crosses

growillah

growillah

Mosca seeds has a couple of pink 2.0 crosses...I got a 20 pack gsc x pink 2.0 but ended up with 16 seeds 2 bract an only 9 of the seeds looked close to being viable tried to pop the 7 dodgy one's with no Luck. So not the best result for me there but his moonshine cookies, Chemdog #4 otm turned out to really good & he's got alot pink 2.0 crosses

I've checked out a few of their crosses. Was eying the Rasp Boogie but I've seen a lot of people say they haven't exactly been happy with their purchase.

GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

I've checked out a few of their crosses. Was eying the Rasp Boogie but I've seen a lot of people say they haven't exactly been happy with their purchase.
Indeed quality of seed is a worrie but if you get the raspberry boogie you'll be happy with the genetics...I've seen some nice pictures on insagram

Top Bottom