Pink Himalayan Sea Salt

• Thread starter eebwen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

I have some, saw the trace elements thought the same thing???? Only concern would be the first accrual of salt

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would think maybe just use it when you have some type of deficiency like you use epsom salts.
Or you could mix in a crushed up bit and add it to nutes to see what happens...

lino

lino

THis is a huge subject,, but a dam good line of thought IMO... My guess is the experiment will cause more harm than good. There are some good ingredient but the doses of micro's need to be correct. These are metals and incorrect doses for plants I'd guess imo, and your you bud will look like the 4th of july when given the microwave test... Metal can be Baddddd for health homies...

MicroNutes uptake is very slow in human and plants.. I have ran tests on all these compounds that can be found in some salts and effect on cannabis. Many will blow your buds up in the CORRECT DOSE, some will kill you and your plants in wrong dose. I would not consume any of these experiments until you know how to measure end results.

MANY of These element are be found in Himalayan sea salt. In tea spoon doses it is safe for human consumption. Cannabis is no joke on Phytoremediation principles, air/soil. We will see in the future a whole new regulation of chemicals for cannabis once these cannabis studies are released out of Rcy Mtn Arsonal, Colo. The warning on the back of FoxFarm product, causes cancer is very accurate (again Metals). Now w/o getting all convoluted with tech crap . let put it this way, many of the chemicals hang up / stick in the soil. They will Slowly be uptake by your plants. Metals will build in your plants, not good for your plant or you. I hate chemisty, dont get it, but here some quicky notes, prob 90% if not 100% of these elements in your Himalayan sea salt. But not understood in science until recent- is cannabis has some almost unique features in Phytoremediation of some very dangerous chemicals, in other words in the soil Cadmium, Vanadium and one other and I just cant think of it at the moment but cannabis will super asorb it. NOT good for cannabis users, but super good for cleaning polluted soils with these toxic metals. Note many, not all, of the elements that end in 'ium' can be super adsorbed into cannabis if these elements are Locked in the soil. and Himalayan sea salt can plug soil if dose is off... I think Antimony in that sea salt also,,, cannabis, well most plant for that matter do not like Antimony in any amt, cant recall toleration levels off the top of my burned out mind .

anyway here is a list of what COULD END UP LOCKED in SOIL and I'm pretty sure most of this is in Himalayan sea salt. I'll have to look in my LinoTron, pretty sure this data is in the LinoLabs database for some easy to perform experiments, I'll update if I find anything worthy...
Magnesium, Chloride, Sodium, Potassium, Sulfate, Lithium, Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Bromide, Carbonate, Bicarbonate, Nitrogen, Zinc, Nickel, Tungsten, Germanium, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iodide, Manganese, Gold, Silver, Fluoride, Silicon, Titanium, Rubidium, Copper, Antimony, Molybdenum, Strontium, Scandium, Vanadium, Tellurium, Barium, Lanthanum, Yttrium, Gallium, Bismuth, Zirconium, Cerium, Cesium, Beryllium, Hafnium, Holmium, Samarium, Terbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Dysprosium, Thorium, Lutetium, Thulium, Cadmium, Erbium, Ytterbium, Neodymium, Praseodymium, Niobium, Tantalum, Thallium, Rhenium, Indium, Palladium, Platinum, Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Radon, and other elements testing in progress....

I developing a foliage program with many of these Micro's specific for cannabis to avoid these cancer metals. More control foliars feeding IUMs. whats not uptaked will go to soil in small amt.. It still has to be precise for health for the human also.

Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I cook with Him Salt, BUT, I use Sea Salt MINERALS (sans the salt) for drinking and seed starting. Seedlings are jumping out of their starter cubes

You can purchase in several places. It is expensive, but highly concentrated > 1200ppm, so make sure to dilute

I use this water processing device to energize the water I drink www.pathyogras432.com. I decided to experiment with the seedlings and am impressed with the speed which
IMG 3657
IMG 3601
which they are jumping up

Last edited:
lino

lino

Cpl tea spoons shouldnt hurt anything on one a TEST plant,,,, MicroNutes are slow uptake so it hard to see results quickly...

lino

lino

I cook with Him Salt, BUT, I use Sea Salt MINERALS (sans the salt) for drinking and seed starting
Ya , I read my monster post , sounded like you'd die for a teaspoon sea salt on your plants,,, might be good for em,, idk,,, I use sea salt also for my food.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Very well put. I feel that the idea has possibilities, but research needs to be done to determine first safety for consumtion, and then plant health, how it effects it on a cellular level.
The mineral content may not be consistent with the salt, the effects of heavy meatals, etc.
I read an article on the production and consumtion of cannibis in Hawaii, being volcanic soil, had dangerous heavy metals, which the cannibis absorbed, and when consumed over time, open or increase the risk of various diseases.
Yes the idea is good, I want more scientific research and data personally, before I would use it.

eebwen

eebwen

THis is a huge subject,, but a dam good line of thought IMO... My guess is the experiment will cause more harm than good. There are some good ingredient but the doses of micro's need to be correct. These are metals and incorrect doses for plants I'd guess imo, and your you bud will look like the 4th of july when given the microwave test... Metal can be Baddddd for health homies...

MicroNutes uptake is very slow in human and plants.. I have ran tests on all these compounds that can be found in some salts and effect on cannabis. Many will blow your buds up in the CORRECT DOSE, some will kill you and your plants in wrong dose. I would not consume any of these experiments until you know how to measure end results.

MANY of These element are be found in Himalayan sea salt. In tea spoon doses it is safe for human consumption. Cannabis is no joke on Phytoremediation principles, air/soil. We will see in the future a whole new regulation of chemicals for cannabis once these cannabis studies are released out of Rcy Mtn Arsonal, Colo. The warning on the back of FoxFarm product, causes cancer is very accurate (again Metals). Now w/o getting all convoluted with tech crap . let put it this way, many of the chemicals hang up / stick in the soil. They will Slowly be uptake by your plants. Metals will build in your plants, not good for your plant or you. I hate chemisty, dont get it, but here some quicky notes, prob 90% if not 100% of these elements in your Himalayan sea salt. But not understood in science until recent- is cannabis has some almost unique features in Phytoremediation of some very dangerous chemicals, in other words in the soil Cadmium, Vanadium and one other and I just cant think of it at the moment but cannabis will super asorb it. NOT good for cannabis users, but super good for cleaning polluted soils with these toxic metals. Note many, not all, of the elements that end in 'ium' can be super adsorbed into cannabis if these elements are Locked in the soil. and Himalayan sea salt can plug soil if dose is off... I think Antimony in that sea salt also,,, cannabis, well most plant for that matter do not like Antimony in any amt, cant recall toleration levels off the top of my burned out mind .

anyway here is a list of what COULD END UP LOCKED in SOIL and I'm pretty sure most of this is in Himalayan sea salt. I'll have to look in my LinoTron, pretty sure this data is in the LinoLabs database for some easy to perform experiments, I'll update if I find anything worthy...
Magnesium, Chloride, Sodium, Potassium, Sulfate, Lithium, Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Bromide, Carbonate, Bicarbonate, Nitrogen, Zinc, Nickel, Tungsten, Germanium, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iodide, Manganese, Gold, Silver, Fluoride, Silicon, Titanium, Rubidium, Copper, Antimony, Molybdenum, Strontium, Scandium, Vanadium, Tellurium, Barium, Lanthanum, Yttrium, Gallium, Bismuth, Zirconium, Cerium, Cesium, Beryllium, Hafnium, Holmium, Samarium, Terbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Dysprosium, Thorium, Lutetium, Thulium, Cadmium, Erbium, Ytterbium, Neodymium, Praseodymium, Niobium, Tantalum, Thallium, Rhenium, Indium, Palladium, Platinum, Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Radon, and other elements testing in progress....

I developing a foliage program with many of these Micro's specific for cannabis to avoid these cancer metals. More control foliars feeding IUMs. whats not uptaked will go to soil in small amt.. It still has to be precise for health for the human also.
So in other words I could light up like a light bulb

lino

lino

Prop need about 3 cells to light a bulb with that mixture in consumable human/plant amt of what you suggest.... Thats the point sir,,, your hitting the nail... Electrolysis is grn grodies on battery terminals and thats what will happen in the soil iif you start pumping charged nutes INCORRECTLY and this will also burn the roots ,,, battery acid,,, acid indigestion, all the same. see my next post...

lino

lino

I opened the new Hydro Farm mag and saw some robots -TRYING to duplicate my work. I didnt notice any robots and nutes that are addressing the these MicroNutes yet that I could tell.. The sonic mHz machine which IMO should be paying Dr Carlson some royalties for this machine , but thats my take, its to close to his work, maybe its him,, I didnt look,,, it cost $1000's, expensive experiment, ya think guys??? and it doest penetrate soil like Id like to see and (mHz - plant receptive differ from soil to above grd). I not sure about pets with this bobot either.. The linoTron does this on a smaller scale and I dont not use sound frequencies to accomplish this, so the LinoTron is able to adjust H2O and root medium more accurately while preventing grn groadies electrolyte build up in soil reducing salts thru a unique polarity.
The new grow box, looks cool,,, $800 bill tho...

None of these robots do it all, that I can tell... I have yet to see robot soil/medium analysis and customized nutes accordingly auto fed adjusted for human and plants. None of the robots have picked up, detected and adjust on proper plant spectrum's yet for seedling, clones, buds, monitor and adjust proper that i can tell yet. I have not seen the robots monitoring nor adjusting the nutes and 100's more compounds/elements correctly for cannabis as far as I can tell. Many gizmos seem to all be sold separately. as far as I can tell that Hydro Farm catalog had some robots doing some function but not many functions and they were expensive. When building the LinoTron, I built it for Breeder/and experiments and full control breeding and growing from your phone, designed to build robots, especially for growers, but My expense started to rise when I had to add OS for more LinoTron power... Most growers are not scientific growers and scientific breeders so I'm trying to build the robot plugNplay no lab included , for under a cpl $ but time will tell.

mods and owners - I'm not spamming ,,, I'll call ya for advertising if I can ever create a worthy product. these are experiments,

the pic depicts, ambient enviiorment control,,, not featured is the nutes and irrigation unit. A soldier from my robotic bee flock is pic also. Little guy steals cannabis pollen and the bee and his fellows can pollinate any any crop for that matter.The LinoTron hacked the worlds smallest drone ever. Its loaded and updated with hacking software by Anonymous if you allow the permissions default to OFF, be careful it you get you hands on a LinoTron with this option, you're allowing world class hackers some options to your OS and the LinoTron comes packed with some awesome databases and connectivity to your bots.

So , Him Sea Salt ingredients with proper manipulation COULD produce good results in plants I'd GUESS.

20161209 141809
eebwen

eebwen

I opened the new Hydro Farm mag and saw some robots -TRYING to duplicate my work. I didnt notice any robots and nutes that are addressing the these MicroNutes yet that I could tell.. The sonic mHz machine which IMO should be paying Dr Carlson some royalties for this machine , but thats my take, its to close to his work, maybe its him,, I didnt look,,, it cost $1000's, expensive experiment, ya think guys??? and it doest penetrate soil like Id like to see and (mHz - plant receptive differ from soil to above grd). I not sure about pets with this bobot either.. The linoTron does this on a smaller scale and I dont not use sound frequencies to accomplish this, so the LinoTron is able to adjust H2O and root medium more accurately while preventing grn groadies electrolyte build up in soil reducing salts thru a unique polarity.
The new grow box, looks cool,,, $800 bill tho...

None of these robots do it all, that I can tell... I have yet to see robot soil/medium analysis and customized nutes accordingly auto fed adjusted for human and plants. None of the robots have picked up, detected and adjust on proper plant spectrum's yet for seedling, clones, buds, monitor and adjust proper that i can tell yet. I have not seen the robots monitoring nor adjusting the nutes and 100's more compounds/elements correctly for cannabis as far as I can tell. Many gizmos seem to all be sold separately. as far as I can tell that Hydro Farm catalog had some robots doing some function but not many functions and they were expensive. When building the LinoTron, I built it for Breeder/and experiments and full control breeding and growing from your phone, designed to build robots, especially for growers, but My expense started to rise when I had to add OS for more LinoTron power... Most growers are not scientific growers and scientific breeders so I'm trying to build the robot plugNplay no lab included , for under a cpl $ but time will tell.

mods and owners - I'm not spamming ,,, I'll call ya for advertising if I can ever create a worthy product. these are experiments,

the pic depicts, ambient enviiorment control,,, not featured is the nutes and irrigation unit. A soldier from my robotic bee flock is pic also. Little guy steals cannabis pollen and the bee and his fellows can pollinate any any crop for that matter.The LinoTron hacked the worlds smallest drone ever. Its loaded and updated with hacking software by Anonymous if you allow the permissions default to OFF, be careful it you get you hands on a LinoTron with this option, you're allowing world class hackers some options to your OS and the LinoTron comes packed with some awesome databases and connectivity to your bots.

So , Him Sea Salt ingredients with proper manipulation COULD produce good results in plants I'd GUESS.
Himalayan sea salt, if you mix one part Himalayan sea salt to 5 parts 100% raw organic unadulterated honey, put this mixture under your tongue and let it absorbe before you go to bed at night. All you do is dab your finger in the salt honey mix and put underneath your tongue. You will have a much better nights sleep and when you wake in the morning you'll feel refreshed and ready too grow or watch stuff grow. I guarantee you you will notice the affects over night.

lino

lino

Himalayan sea salt, if you mix one part Himalayan sea salt to 5 parts 100% raw organic unadulterated honey, put this mixture under your tongue and let it absorbe before you go to bed at night. All you do is dab your finger in the salt honey mix and put underneath your tongue. You will have a much better nights sleep and when you wake in the morning you'll feel refreshed and ready too grow or watch stuff grow. I guarantee you you will notice the affects over night.
funny,

Top Bottom