tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

IMG_0402.JPG
IMG_0399.JPG
IMG_0409.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0415.JPG
IMG_0412.JPG
couple shots of the ladies i kept and hopefully will have in my garden for some years to come.

first is the PK, found in the half pack i ran. i will run the rest of the pack eventually, but i am quite pleased with this girl in just about every aspect.

The Joker

The Joker

Those look great tokin.
I found a crazy yielding indica pheno in my pack.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

sorry guys, they should be there now. been without my pc for a while and doing things online from phone is a big PIA but i try. sorry if any duplicates show but the pics are in my gallery if anyone wants to have a look.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

which version did you run joker? these are the f4's with most leaning more to the sativa side in my experience. this one def leans sativa, as far as growth habits, but really packs the weight on late in bloom. lanky girl, reminds me of the larry from the pics ive seen. would make a supreme scrog plant imo

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

BS 2.2 shots

IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG

this is the satellite keeper and i adore her just as much as my pk. i know i uploaded a few more shots but my browser isnt displaying them for me to link here. sorry, but you can find them in my gallery.

this girl isnt very sativa'ish as i thought was the goal in this strain, but i could care less. she still provides a nice head massage but makes it easy to overdose into lala land. yields like a heavy sweet tooth#3, smokes real floral but maintains a nice note of pink grapefruit. astringent, nasal, will aggrevate allergies. nice density to the buds.

I

iceberg361

looking good, i just started some blue satellite 2.2's. out of the 10 beans, 8 sprouted, they're only a week old, but they're looking very promising! thanks for sharing.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

hey zoe and TBG! Them ladies are lookin awesome, do the trich's color out at all on that pink kush? Take it easy man.

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!

Latest posts

Top Bottom