Pink Pistils And Purple Plants, Pics

• Thread starter BudBogart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

Gotta preface with saying I have been really mentally distracted during this years grow. To prove my point, I thought I was growing 8 plants. Now, a few weeks before harvest, I realize there are 9, lol.

Long story short, my special seedlings got eaten by mice so I bought seeds from a local dispensary without any research. Supposedly I am growing Equilibriums Romulawi and Rebels Cookies. Don't know who is who, lol.

I really think the pink or red in the pistils are cool. A few of my plants are showing the pink pistils. The pistils have stayed pink the whole grow. It would be nice if it cured pink!
The purple in the purple plant is effecting fan leaves more than I usually see. Again, I think its cool. I hope she continues to change. I saw one like it 35 years ago, but it got ripped before it was harvested.

On a side note, look how fresh and alive those pistils are for being well into October, fml, lol.

Pink pistils and purple plants pics
Pink pistils and purple plants pics 2
Pink pistils and purple plants pics 3
Pink pistils and purple plants pics 4
Pink pistils and purple plants pics 5
Pink pistils and purple plants pics 6
Pink pistils and purple plants pics 7

Monster762

Monster762

Gotta preface with saying I have been really mentally distracted during this years grow. To prove my point, I thought I was growing 8 plants. Now, a few weeks before harvest, I realize there are 9, lol.

Long story short, my special seedlings got eaten by mice so I bought seeds from a local dispensary without any research. Supposedly I am growing Equilibriums Romulawi and Rebels Cookies. Don't know who is who, lol.

I really think the pink or red in the pistils are cool. A few of my plants are showing the pink pistils. The pistils have stayed pink the whole grow. It would be nice if it cured pink!
The purple in the purple plant is effecting fan leaves more than I usually see. Again, I think its cool. I hope she continues to change. I saw one like it 35 years ago, but it got ripped before it was harvested.

On a side note, look how fresh and alive those pistils are for being well into October, fml, lol.

View attachment 748357 View attachment 748358 View attachment 748359 View attachment 748360 View attachment 748361 View attachment 748362 View attachment 748363
I like it. Nice looking

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

View attachment 748357 View attachment 748358 View attachment 748359 View attachment 748360 View attachment 748361 View attachment 748362 View attachment 748363
Lovin the pink pistils. Just ran some Critical + Jack from Dinafem had some orange pistils that was nice.

Critical  Jack herer

Critical plus jack 2

WiFi lemon Alien

DSCN1791

WFLA 2
Irish063

Irish063

That's really cool.
My strawberry lush is supposed to be whitish pink but mine is still completely green. I think I may have ran nitrogen to long in flowering. They smell great
That purple is really cool as well. Really intense color.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice budbogart. My pistils are still young looking on the Chocolate Charm as well, she is so purple she is almost black. High of 31 tomorrow and low of 22 degs. FML as well.
View attachment 748510
Not familiar with that strain. She looks like maybe 100% sativa or is she a hybrid with an indie kicker?
Either way good looking bud.:smoking::fire::fire:

Leaves me thinking "its magically delicious" lol lucky charms

Top Bottom