Pink ribbion Scam

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Sucks when you can have such a big "charity" yet still can claim 9% as profit. Shit makes me sick.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Melizzard educated me on this whole scam several years ago, before she moved on this past winter.
That woman was an incredible person.
There are lots of scams out there. We all know that, but what has been shocking to me is the magnitude of society's apathy to the truth.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Every time I'm somewhere when they ask if I want to "donate" the remainder of my change I always ask the salary of the board of said charity. Is shuts em right up.

sky high

sky high

Re "Melizzard".....

I came across these pics the other day and had to shed a tear. From my encounters with her I found that she was a tough, honest lady. I remember how she kept quizzing me about the campsite and asking if she could get her horse trailer in there...almost ad nauseum...to the point where i was thinking "I'm gonna be dog shit if she gets stuck in there and can't turn around". Fortunately she wasn't the one who drove past the turnoff and started climbing the hill with a trailer in tow!

And when she came rollin in.... I was like "Godddamn/Holy fuck...." :D

And yeah....she was very vocal about the scams associated with her disease and opened many eyes.

RIP, Mel....you are missed.

B
A

Top Bottom