Pipecarvers New @Spiderfarmer's 3' x 3' Tent under an SE3000

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
April 11 The girls are doing great I fed Tangie#3 ......7.5/7.5/15/1 ml + 5 ml ph up ...Mirco/Grow/Bloom/ Flurolisious Sitting at 1075 ppm & 6.25 ph...I'll top dress 1 tbs powdered dolomite lime to help bring my ph up.

I have the temperature & humidity holding at 76f @ 57% I've ordered 2 - 50w ceramic lamps I'll build a small box with a lamp socket on it and place it down by the pots. I'm thinking 50w should do it if not they were $15 for 2 the other 50w is there if I need it.

I have my veg room full I transplanted 3 Tangie 99 & 3 Bubble Bomb cuts from my bubbler experiment into 3 gallon pots today filling and already full room. If you'd have seen these 3 weeks ago you'd have thought they were dead

100 7120
100 7121
100 7125
100 7122
100 7119
100 7143b
100 7136
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
April 11 The girls are doing great I fed Tangie#3 ......7.5/7.5/15/1 ml + 5 ml ph up ...Mirco/Grow/Bloom/ Flurolisious Sitting at 1075 ppm & 6.25 ph...I'll top dress 1 tbs powdered dolomite lime to help bring my ph up.

I have the temperature & humidity holding at 76f @ 57% I've ordered 2 - 50w ceramic lamps I'll build a small box with a lamp socket on it and place it down by the pots. I'm thinking 50w should do it if not they were $15 for 2 the other 50w is there if I need it.

I have my veg room full I transplanted 3 Tangie 99 & 3 Bubble Bomb cuts from my bubbler experiment into 3 gallon pots today filling and already full room. If you'd have seen these 3 weeks ago you'd have thought they were dead
April 15,
I'm really liking this new tent, it creates a small clean enviroment that my dirty, dusty cement floor basement isn't able to provide. I'm also able to filter out cat & human hair that floats throughout our house...( an acquired taste ).

I added the 50w ceramic heat lamp and it has added the extra heat I was looking for, it's now holding at 27c / 80f I temporarily hung it from a shop light but I have a small square light fixture I can add with a shield in mind. My minds eye has seen exactly what I want now I just have to locate one.. The Value Village store I visit will have something in the $5 range that will suit me fine.

The girls are doing great, it looks like I've under fed the JPH she's going a bit yellow on some lower l;eaves and the color is fading on some uppers. I'm going to give them Kool Bloom the next feed.

100 7153
100 7175
100 7176
100 7183
100 7186
100 7187
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
April 15,
I'm really liking this new tent, it creates a small clean enviroment that my dirty, dusty cement floor basement isn't able to provide. I'm also able to filter out cat & human hair that floats throughout our house...( an acquired taste ).

I added the 50w ceramic heat lamp and it has added the extra heat I was looking for, it's now holding at 27c / 80f I temporarily hung it from a shop light but I have a small square light fixture I can add with a shield in mind. My minds eye has seen exactly what I want now I just have to locate one.. The Value Village store I visit will have something in the $5 range that will suit me fine.

The girls are doing great, it looks like I've under fed the JPH she's going a bit yellow on some lower l;eaves and the color is fading on some uppers. I'm going to give them Kool Bloom the next feed.
Happy Easter all, There's not much of a change in the past couple of days with my girls in the tent but I've been working hard with my vegging girls.

I've built a Bubbler with a chiller for the airline & I silenced the pump by enclosing it in a small 6 pack cooler. The airline goes down through the counter into a pot with 15' of airline submerged in 67f water...my water temp in the Bubbler is 67.4 I'm aiming for 68f so I'm on it.

I added 2 4ft red led lights to my veg closet to give me a bit more coverage in my new expanded closet.

I have 3 Tangie99 Clones,& 3 Bubble Bomb Clones about 1 month old & 1 Girl Scout Cookies, 1 Gelato, 1 Platinum OG, 1 GG#4 & 3 Jamaican Purple Haze clones just about ready to flower at 6 weeks in veg.

To keep them short I top all my plants if I have the time to veg them long enough. I topped this GSC 7 times yesterday

100 7147
100 7148
100 7173
100 7136
100 7139
100 7144
100 7199
100 7200
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Happy Easter all, There's not much of a change in the past couple of days with my girls in the tent but I've been working hard with my vegging girls.

I've built a Bubbler with a chiller for the airline & I silenced the pump by enclosing it in a small 6 pack cooler. The airline goes down through the counter into a pot with 15' of airline submerged in 67f water...my water temp in the Bubbler is 67.4 I'm aiming for 68f so I'm on it.

I added 2 4ft red led lights to my veg closet to give me a bit more coverage in my new expanded closet.

I have 3 Tangie99 Clones,& 3 Bubble Bomb Clones about 1 month old & 1 Girl Scout Cookies, 1 Gelato, 1 Platinum OG, 1 GG#4 & 3 Jamaican Purple Haze clones just about ready to flower at 6 weeks in veg.

To keep them short I top all my plants if I have the time to veg them long enough. I topped this GSC 7 times yesterday
April 18 I fed all 3 girls in the tent today 7.5 ml micro/7.5 ml grow/15 ml bloom/3ml Kool Bloom/1 ml Floralicious/6ml PH up. Temp 27C & 50%rh it will no doubt go up after all 3 getting 1 gallon each.

100 7219
100 7221
100 7222
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
April 18 I fed all 3 girls in the tent today 7.5 ml micro/7.5 ml grow/15 ml bloom/3ml Kool Bloom/1 ml Floralicious/6ml PH up. Temp 27C & 50%rh it will no doubt go up after all 3 getting 1 gallon each.
April 21
I watered with 1/4 tsp Epsom salts / gallon the 2 Tangie99 this morning both plants were bone dry, the JPH is still damp I'll check tonight but its not going through the water as fast as the other 2.

I replaced the shop light I was using with the 50w heat lamp with a more suitable fixture. for $5 Its just what I was looking for.

All 3 girls are doing great, @ 4.5 weeks in flower, I was concerned about humidity causing a problem but so far by adjusting the intake and exhaust speeds I seem to have it staying under 55% with the temp 26 - 27C (80f) lights on 20C /68f lights out.

100 7226
100 7229
100 7230
100 7231
100 7233
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
April 21
I watered with 1/4 tsp Epsom salts / gallon the 2 Tangie99 this morning both plants were bone dry, the JPH is still damp I'll check tonight but its not going through the water as fast as the other 2.

I replaced the shop light I was using with the 50w heat lamp with a more suitable fixture. for $5 Its just what I was looking for.

All 3 girls are doing great, @ 4.5 weeks in flower, I was concerned about humidity causing a problem but so far by adjusting the intake and exhaust speeds I seem to have it staying under 55% with the temp 26 - 27C (80f) lights on 20C /68f lights out.
April 23
I'm moving things around a bit, I've too many plants for my led lights to handle and I can't keep them vegging much longer before I run out of room in my veg closet. I've brought out my 1000w hps to flower them along with 1 SE3000 I should have nice coverage. I've shielded my tent somewhat and I'll finish the my 3 girls in there.

I took a lights out pic while rearranging my circuits, they look pretty good to me @ 4 weeks in flower.

100 7245
100 7240
100 7241
100 7209
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
April 23
I'm moving things around a bit, I've too many plants for my led lights to handle and I can't keep them vegging much longer before I run out of room in my veg closet. I've brought out my 1000w hps to flower them along with 1 SE3000 I should have nice coverage. I've shielded my tent somewhat and I'll finish the my 3 girls in there.

I took a lights out pic while rearranging my circuits, they look pretty good to me @ 4 weeks in flower.
April 25
I've made the move with a few of my vegging plants and opened up the tent door. Everything is going very well so far I have a nice 27 - 28C temp at 50%. lights on 20C @50% lights out, I had to turn on my humidifier the first time this year. I had 1 month where I didn't have to add humidity & now I'll have to remove it until January. I've turned up my intake and exhaust to full speed adding as much cool air as I can & exhausting the hot.

The girls in the tent are standing up nicely & gives me a nice fresh & pungent bud smell when I open the zipper. The tent works well at containing the odor from the rest of my basement & Its a nice pleasant surprise each morning opening her up.

100 7262
100 7264
100 7265
100 7260
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I bent all of the tops over yesterday and they're all up and perky this morning. I still don't have my exhaust fan so the door remains open.

I bought a new pair of blue UV protective glasses to work around these led lights. I didn't have any problems working with my plants under HPS but I find these lights just too hard on my eyes & these fit over my regular glasses & make me look cool to my plants.
View attachment 1227107
Everything is looking good with my Bubble Bomb 17 days in flower
Looking cool to the plants is the most important part gotta build confidence when they’re young 😆

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Killin it in that tent! 🔥 👍
Ya, I like, I had to do some re wiring to balance out my electrical load and in doing so I now have a power bar with a switch I can shut off just the led l lights for a few minutes to take pics without shutting off everything and putting me in blackout where my camera won't work...lol....it sounds simple enough but it was fking up my zen...lol Jamaican / Purple Haze @ 5 weeks @ Tangie 99 @ 5 weeks

100 7271
100 7278
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya, I like, I had to do some re wiring to balance out my electrical load and in doing so I now have a power bar with a switch I can shut off just the led l lights for a few minutes to take pics without shutting off everything and putting me in blackout where my camera won't work...lol....it sounds simple enough but it was fking up my zen...lol Jamaican / Purple Haze @ 5 weeks @ Tangie 99 @ 5 weeks
April 27
A mix up in feeding had me double feeding a Tangie99, I had 2 plants designated T3 after cloning 1 in my tent the other in Veg, then I moved the vegging T3 into flower under my 1000w hps. I needed to water 1 and feed the other, after medicating with some medical herb I somehow got it backwards. This is not the first time this has happened and I'm starting to see a pattern.😉

Other wise everything is flowers and sunshine The girls seem happyish The JPH is dominating the T99 in size. As I pluck off leaves though the T99 is sticky as fly paper with a nice citric scent.. They are at 5 weeks of flower today, I see good things ahead.

100 7267
100 7268
100 7270
100 7274
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
April 27
A mix up in feeding had me double feeding a Tangie99, I had 2 plants designated T3 after cloning 1 in my tent the other in Veg, then I moved the vegging T3 into flower under my 1000w hps. I needed to water 1 and feed the other, after medicating with some medical herb I somehow got it backwards. This is not the first time this has happened and I'm starting to see a pattern.😉

Other wise everything is flowers and sunshine The girls seem happyish The JPH is dominating the T99 in size. As I pluck off leaves though the T99 is sticky as fly paper with a nice citric scent.. They are at 5 weeks of flower today, I see good things ahead.
May 1st, I've been busy in my grow room with a variety of projects, I made a small drying box out of my seedling box. I just needed to seal it up and put a speed controller on the 12 volt fan I took from an old computer & I used a dimmer switch from a defunct driver/dimmer set I had.

My basement is too warm with it being the furnace room as well so I had to run an intake line & some ducting through to a cold space, It is still a bit to warm in the box but the temp is 65f in the box & 68 outside maybe some cardboard to insulate the box better will bring down the temperature another couple of degrees. The small dehue adds some heat but I have good flow through air & it is sucking some moisture out.

The girls in the tent are looking pretty nice, @ 5+ weeks now the Jamaican Purple Haze looks like its already bulking up some. There's a real nice sweet citric fragrance coming out of the inside of the tent the combination of the 2 strains I should somehow capture the scents get a patent on it & put it on car freshener Christmas trees. I'd make millions.....lol

My flower room is just about full but after chopping my Bubble Bomb last night I have room for a few more. I have 4 girls I can put in but I just picked up some 5 gallon fabric pots I'm going to transplant 3 into of them into, and let veg longer + I might put outside if we get a summer this year.

100 7310
100 7311
100 7312
100 7288
100 7303
100 7290
100 7294
100 7301
Topshot
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
May 1st, I've been busy in my grow room with a variety of projects, I made a small drying box out of my seedling box. I just needed to seal it up and put a speed controller on the 12 volt fan I took from an old computer & I used a dimmer switch from a defunct driver/dimmer set I had.

My basement is too warm with it being the furnace room as well so I had to run an intake line & some ducting through to a cold space, It is still a bit to warm in the box but the temp is 65f in the box & 68 outside maybe some cardboard to insulate the box better will bring down the temperature another couple of degrees. The small dehue adds some heat but I have good flow through air & it is sucking some moisture out.

The girls in the tent are looking pretty nice, @ 5+ weeks now the Jamaican Purple Haze looks like its already bulking up some. There's a real nice sweet citric fragrance coming out of the inside of the tent the combination of the 2 strains I should somehow capture the scents get a patent on it & put it on car freshener Christmas trees. I'd make millions.....lol

My flower room is just about full but after chopping my Bubble Bomb last night I have room for a few more. I have 4 girls I can put in but I just picked up some 5 gallon fabric pots I'm going to transplant 3 into of them into, and let veg longer + I might put outside if we get a summer this year.
May 3
I broke off a small branch by accident last night, I found this wilted branch and it gave me a start. I was relieved when I saw it was just a small bit. It gave me an opportunity to put it under my scope.........cloudy but no meat balls yet as I approach week 7 tomorrow I miss counted on my last posting I was @ 6 weeks.

The 3 girls are coming along great, I love this light & tent set up. for 3 or 4 in 3 gallon pots.

I transplanted 2 Bubble Bombs into 5 gallon pots and when these girls in the tent are done I will slide them in, They will be about 10 weeks in veg each by the time I get them in the tent. There may only be room for 1. I've topped them both again trying to keep them down. I took 6-7 tops off each plant. I may do it one more time if they grow enough before I flip.

My grow room with my drying box on the left then my 2 door veg closet, with my bubbler in behind the curtain & flower room & tent behind the cat

Tue May 03 15 34 34
100 7320
100 7324
100 7330
100 7331
100 7335
100 7318
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
May 3
I broke off a small branch by accident last night, I found this wilted branch and it gave me a start. I was relieved when I saw it was just a small bit. It gave me an opportunity to put it under my scope.........cloudy but no meat balls yet as I approach week 7 tomorrow I miss counted on my last posting I was @ 6 weeks.

The 3 girls are coming along great, I love this light & tent set up. for 3 or 4 in 3 gallon pots.

I transplanted 2 Bubble Bombs into 5 gallon pots and when these girls in the tent are done I will slide them in, They will be about 10 weeks in veg each by the time I get them in the tent. There may only be room for 1. I've topped them both again trying to keep them down. I took 6-7 tops off each plant. I may do it one more time if they grow enough before I flip.

My grow room with my drying box on the left then my 2 door veg closet, with my bubbler in behind the curtain & flower room & tent behind the cat
May 7
At 7+ weeks in flower they look like 2 weeks more before I can cut. I'm still feeding them but I'll back off from now on. The Tangie99 all have tip burn but nothing on the Jam/Purp/Haze.

I've been feeding all 3 the same nutes one likes it the other 2 not as much. I was once told if I don't get tip burn I'm not feeding them enough. I'm not sure how that wisdom prevails today but I guess I've been feeding them enough by that old logic.

My flower room is full and @ only 10 days into flower they all have bud sites developed. That is early for me. It normally takes 2 weeks to see them, I hope this means larger buds having more time to develop.

100 7336
100 7337
100 7340
100 7341
100 7342

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
April 23

👏 👏 👏

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looks good!!!
May 10,
8 weeks tomorrow for my girls in the tent. They are going through a lot of water. I've cut off feeding them & watered all 3 Sunday, I lifted the front pot this am and she'll need water before the days out..That seems odd to me only 2 days between watering. I've been able to get 3 -4 days through their grow but if they need it I'll give it to them. If I see enough color in the trichs I'll go with RO water......I'm going to let them grow another week or more before I cut. I have to cut a bud and sit with my loop, Im too shaky to see anything leaning over and trying to use those tiny little things.

I took some pics last night, they're coming along nicely their is some color in the leaves now. I turned down the intensity to 80% I'll see if it helps ripen these girls. I love the citrus smell coming off the Tangie99, I hope the smell translates into taste as well I really like the citrus taste while smoking, it taste clean for lack of a better word.

100 7343
100 7344
100 7347
100 7353
100 7354
100 7355
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
May 10,
8 weeks tomorrow for my girls in the tent. They are going through a lot of water. I've cut off feeding them & watered all 3 Sunday, I lifted the front pot this am and she'll need water before the days out..That seems odd to me only 2 days between watering. I've been able to get 3 -4 days through their grow but if they need it I'll give it to them. If I see enough color in the trichs I'll go with RO water......I'm going to let them grow another week or more before I cut. I have to cut a bud and sit with my loop, Im too shaky to see anything leaning over and trying to use those tiny little things.

I took some pics last night, they're coming along nicely their is some color in the leaves now. I turned down the intensity to 80% I'll see if it helps ripen these girls. I love the citrus smell coming off the Tangie99, I hope the smell translates into taste as well I really like the citrus taste while smoking, it taste clean for lack of a better word.
May 13,
The girls are looking great, Small buds but I'm just learning these led lights. I'm happy with the numbers but the size is lacking. I get confused near their end when to stop feeding, sometimes I go too long others I cut off early. I'm not sure if I should feed again or not. If I feed I'll end up going another 10 days+.......I gave them RO water only 2 days ago......I'm talking myself into feeding 1 more time....lol

I made Chocolates for my wife's night time meds with the lower half of my just finished Bubble Bomb that I flowered under another Se3000.

One side of my veg closet is full with just 4 plants. 2 Bubble Bomb & 2 Tangie99 in 5 gallon fabric pots

100 7369
100 7373
100 7377
100 7381
100 7374
100 7360
100 7365
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
May 13,
The girls are looking great, Small buds but I'm just learning these led lights. I'm happy with the numbers but the size is lacking. I get confused near their end when to stop feeding, sometimes I go too long others I cut off early. I'm not sure if I should feed again or not. If I feed I'll end up going another 10 days+.......I gave them RO water only 2 days ago......I'm talking myself into feeding 1 more time....lol

I made Chocolates for my wife's night time meds with the lower half of my just finished Bubble Bomb that I flowered under another Se3000.

One side of my veg closet is full with just 4 plants. 2 Bubble Bomb & 2 Tangie99 in 5 gallon fabric pots
May 15

I decided against another feed so I gave them another RO watering and they'll go without food the rest of the way. Time and space are becoming an issue, if I don't harvest soon I'm running into 100f & 100% humidity on my 4 big girls in veg.. I can turn as soon as those in the tent are done. I've learned in the past trying to harvest & or dry buds from mid July to Sept is tough in my climate.

I have cloudy with a few amber but still some clear as well, more so with the Jam/Purp/haze. than the Tangie. Looking good, smelling great,small but solid buds.

I bent over my 2 vegging Tangies today, only 2 will now fit in the tent in 5 gal pots.

There's something you folks @spiderfarmer should look into creating....a home environmentally controlled drying box/tent where we could have a perfect 62f@62% year round.........I'll take one please for giving you folks this great Idea.😁....Come on your wizards should be able to cook something up like that and have it for us on sale by Christmas🧙‍♀️
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🧙‍♂️🎅

100 7393
100 7396
100 7397
100 7399
100 7404
100 7387
100 7388
Last edited:
Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

The plants look good in there new home and under there new light they seem to be happy 😃 keep up the amazing work and always nice of Spiderfarmer to help and spondership our members on the forums

Top Bottom