Pipecarvers New @Spiderfarmer's 3' x 3' Tent under an SE3000

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Do you eat them ? those are hot fuckers
Its more for fun than eating, I can take a sliver of the hot ones at a time. I like the heat, but my stomach doesn't so I need to take a little at a time. I had a buddy from Vancouver show up a couple of years ago with some Carolina Reapers. We sat played chess, drank shots of Vodka and nibbled on the peppers.....We had a hoot the peppers made the night.

After I get these grown would you like to try one? I have some Ghost pepper seeds still do you want to give them a go? I get the Reapers next week. I noticed the majority of complaints about the seeds is they are hard to germinate, for us pot growers we've had lots of experience with germination and I've had good success so far with the paper towel method for 2 days until the seeds swell and you can see the little embryo inside, Plant them and keep it moist with high humidity a few days latter up pops a tiny little sprout.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya sure, They were supposed to ship 10 seeds...I think I got 25 + I really only wanted 1 lol. We're out today but home all weekend I think. Come on down, I have some girls in flower I'd like you to look at.
June 12
There's not much change in the plants the past few days so my update is about some of the larf off the Jam/Purple Haze from my last grow in this tent.

I made chocolates from 2 cups of decarbed larf....about 2 cups of coconut oil....& 1 1/2 bags of Choc chips.

I decarbed at 235f for 45 minutes. I checked & fluffed at 25 min then set for another 20 min

I then dump it into the liquified & heated oil in a double boiler and cook for 2 + hrs stirring and adding more water every 30 min

After its been in the oil cooking its now infused into the oil so I dump the pot of oil & larf through 2 strainers.

Then I dump the pot of cooked larf onto multi layered Cheese cloth, wrap it up and squeeze it as hard as possible to get as much oil out of the cooked pot as i can...its hot and hard to squeeze a potato ricer would be ideal ...I've been looking at the second hand stores...I then toss the larf....It could be cooked with but Its done what I want.

Once its all collected I re strain it through a fine mesh strainer to get a clear green final product back in the cleaned out double boiler & I add the 1 1/2 bags of choc chips heat and stir until its blended & a consistent texture. Once blended I strain the chocolate through the fine mesh strainer, then into molds.

I put it in the fridge to harden.....2 hrs later its firm enough to eat...over night it gets hard as a chocolate bar.

It takes about 5 of the small pieces or 1 round one for my wife's sleep medication right around 8:30pm...by 11 she can barely make it to bed and she sleeps peaceful all night

100 7708
100 7710
100 7711
100 7715
100 7716
100 7717
100 7720
100 7723
100 7725
100 7726
100 7727
100 7728
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
June 12
There's not much change in the plants the past few days so my update is about some of the larf off the Jam/Purple Haze from my last grow in this tent.

I made chocolates from 2 cups of decarbed larf....about 2 cups of coconut oil....& 1 1/2 bags of Choc chips.

I decarbed at 235f for 45 minutes. I checked & fluffed at 25 min then set for another 20 min

I then dump it into the liquified & heated oil in a double boiler and cook for 2 + hrs stirring and adding more water every 30 min

After its been in the oil cooking its now infused into the oil so I dump the pot of oil & larf through 2 strainers.

Then I dump the pot of cooked larf onto multi layered Cheese cloth, wrap it up and squeeze it as hard as possible to get as much oil out of the cooked pot as i can...its hot and hard to squeeze a potato ricer would be ideal ...I've been looking at the second hand stores...I then toss the larf....It could be cooked with but Its done what I want.

Once its all collected I re strain it through a fine mesh strainer to get a clear green final product back in the cleaned out double boiler & I add the 1 1/2 bags of choc chips heat and stir until its blended & a consistent texture. Once blended I strain the chocolate through the fine mesh strainer, then into molds.

I put it in the fridge to harden.....2 hrs later its firm enough to eat...over night it gets hard as a chocolate bar.

It takes about 5 of the small pieces or 1 round one for my wife's sleep medication right around 8:30pm...by 11 she can barely make it to bed and she sleeps peaceful all night
June 13
Everything worked out well. Just 1 issue, if you can see in the 4th from last pic I have a glass mixing bowl on an element. When I went to heat up the oil & chocolate I turned on the wrong element. a few minutes later I saw my mistake, I quickly grabbed a pot holder and removed it from the element now glowing red hot and placed it away from the heat on another element and I continued what I was doing then BANG the glass exploded into a million hot pieces, cats scrambling. What a mess.....Don't do that.....lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
June 13
Everything worked out well. Just 1 issue, if you can see in the 4th from last pic I have a glass mixing bowl on an element. When I went to heat up the oil & chocolate I turned on the wrong element. a few minutes later I saw my mistake, I quickly grabbed a pot holder and removed it from the element now glowing red hot and placed it away from the heat on another element and I continued what I was doing then BANG the glass exploded into a million hot pieces, cats scrambling. What a mess.....Don't do that.....lol
Aug 18
I fed the first Tangie99 girl her first Kool Bloom yesterday. She's almost 3 weeks in and the buds have formed enough that I think she can handle it by now.

I'm having trouble keeping the humidity in check, with so many plants in my grow space after watering or feeding the humidity spikes from all of the runoff and evaporation to upwards of 70%, I have good airflow but I'm always concerned about mold in the big buds.

My peppers are doing great I got 5 of 6 ghost Peppers to pop and grow so I've set some Carolina Reapers between wet paper towels on my heat pad in a plastic sealed container. After they've absorbed some water and I can see the small embryo inside I'll plant 1/4 - 1/2" deep in Promix & solo cups.

We got ourselves another male black cat...We now have 3 Coal, Qnight, & now Dusk he's a feisty little guy about 1 year old, not fixed yet and he's spraying in his new home marking territory upsetting my other two.

100 7769
100 7754
100 7755
100 7752
100 7753
100 7757
100 7777
100 7786
Moshmen

Moshmen

Aug 18
I fed the first Tangie99 girl her first Kool Bloom yesterday. She's almost 3 weeks in and the buds have formed enough that I think she can handle it by now.

I'm having trouble keeping the humidity in check, with so many plants in my grow space after watering or feeding the humidity spikes from all of the runoff and evaporation to upwards of 70%, I have good airflow but I'm always concerned about mold in the big buds.

My peppers are doing great I got 5 of 6 ghost Peppers to pop and grow so I've set some Carolina Reapers between wet paper towels on my heat pad in a plastic sealed container. After they've absorbed some water and I can see the small embryo inside I'll plant 1/4 - 1/2" deep in Promix & solo cups.

We got ourselves another male black cat...We now have 3 Coal, Qnight, & now Dusk he's a feisty little guy about 1 year old, not fixed yet and he's spraying in his new home marking territory upsetting my other two.
Looking good up there! Only thing is it’s only June brother ! Not lookin forward to August! Lol hotter than two rats $&@“!: in wool sock ! Lol
Seriously nice work bro !

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looking good up there! Only thing is it’s only June brother ! Not lookin forward to August! Lol hotter than two rats $&@“!: in wool sock ! Lol
Seriously nice work bro !
Thanks, we haven't had many days above 70f yet, this week it'll be 57f - 65f we are supposed to get to 68f - 20 C next Friday....I think if we switched places for a while we'd both like the change in temp.....I like it hot....if I don't have to work too much....lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks, we haven't had many days above 70f yet, this week it'll be 57f - 65f we are supposed to get to 68f - 20 C next Friday....I think if we switched places for a while we'd both like the change in temp.....I like it hot....if I don't have to work too much....lol
My peppers are growing very well under the combo SpiderFarmer SE3000 & 1000w hps. I have one pepper plant I moved from my veg closet 1/2 under the Se3000 the other close to the hps it has tilted itself to the side of the pot pointing towards the led light. It seems to be shying away from the hps.....I just thought that interesting, it had an opportunity to go the other direction .

I'm @ 7.5 weeks on the girls under the hps & led combo, I gotta say this is one of my best grows so far with everything healthy. I debated whether or not to feed today or water from now on but I chose to feed 1 more time with a half dose ingredients and I'll water only from here on until they're done.

I had under fed the Tangie 99 in my tent and she was losing color fast, After my last feed 2 days ago I can see the color coming back, There was a distinct difference in the color of leaves between a very healthy Bubble Bomb and the Tangie. I'm still getting used to how much to feed these girls under the led lights

My Boys are slowly accepting our new Addition Dusk in the house. Not the screaming and hissing that was happening a few days ago. We still separate them at night and I've found that he's very content with me in my basement. He stays out of my flower room and has found a comfortable spot to stay and watch me work or to sleep.

100 7789
100 7792
100 7794
100 7796
100 7798
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My peppers are growing very well under the combo SpiderFarmer SE3000 & 1000w hps. I have one pepper plant I moved from my veg closet 1/2 under the Se3000 the other close to the hps it has tilted itself to the side of the pot pointing towards the led light. It seems to be shying away from the hps.....I just thought that interesting, it had an opportunity to go the other direction .

I'm @ 7.5 weeks on the girls under the hps & led combo, I gotta say this is one of my best grows so far with everything healthy. I debated whether or not to feed today or water from now on but I chose to feed 1 more time with a half dose ingredients and I'll water only from here on until they're done.

I had under fed the Tangie 99 in my tent and she was losing color fast, After my last feed 2 days ago I can see the color coming back, There was a distinct difference in the color of leaves between a very healthy Bubble Bomb and the Tangie. I'm still getting used to how much to feed these girls under the led lights

My Boys are slowly accepting our new Addition Dusk in the house. Not the screaming and hissing that was happening a few days ago. We still separate them at night and I've found that he's very content with me in my basement. He stays out of my flower room and has found a comfortable spot to stay and watch me work or to sleep.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
June 24 wow how fast it goes, my girls are doing great, I upped the feed a bit for the Tangie99 she seems to need more than the Bubble Bomb next to her. I now have the light set at 100% and I kept bending the branches down as they stretched if I saw them climb too high towards the light.
I'm harvesting 1 Bubble Bomb today 8.5 weeks, I need the space and she looks more ready than the rest.

My new little cat Dusk has now cost us $700 to fix him up. poor little guy had ear mites, vet said since birth most likely he was in a lot of pain and discomfort & that was what I saw on his face on Kijiji, it was help me. We now have him on meds and they cleaned his ears out of the debris & shit when they had him under to neuter him, they also saw one of his testies hadn't fallen so they snipped him again and fixed that. He also had a tape worm, the dr. was able to remove and give meds for for a cost of course.....Ah well he's a great little guy and he's got people that will look after him now in a cat wonderland.

100 7847
100 7848
100 7849
100 7850
100 7859
100 7862
100 7863
100 7870
100 7868
100 7872
100 7846
100 7641
100 7642
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
June 24 wow how fast it goes, my girls are doing great, I upped the feed a bit for the Tangie99 she seems to need more than the Bubble Bomb next to her. I now have the light set at 100% and I kept bending the branches down as they stretched if I saw them climb too high towards the light.
I'm harvesting 1 Bubble Bomb today 8.5 weeks, I need the space and she looks more ready than the rest.

My new little cat Dusk has now cost us $700 to fix him up. poor little guy had ear mites, vet said since birth most likely he was in a lot of pain and discomfort & that was what I saw on his face on Kijiji, it was help me. We now have him on meds and they cleaned his ears out of the debris & shit when they had him under to neuter him, they also saw one of his testies hadn't fallen so they snipped him again and fixed that. He also had a tape worm, the dr. was able to remove and give meds for for a cost of course.....Ah well he's a great little guy and he's got people that will look after him now in a cat wonderland.
I cut 1 Bubble Bomb today & she's in drying.

100 7882
100 7885
100 7884
100 7888
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
June 26,
There's not much of a change over the past 2 days, I'm pulling 6 gallons of water out of my dehu in 25 hrs and Its at 61% @ 81f ...nice for veg but a bit high for my buds well being, There's not much more that I can do but chill and listen to my play list.
June 28
I cut another girl down today a Tangie99 from a clone off seeds I got from fellow grower Moshman, Thanks bud they have developed into pretty flowers with a great smell and taste. I lost track of my cloning and I've 6 girls ( I hope ) ready to go to flower when enough room is available but other than 1 Gorilla glue and a Jam/Purp/Haze I don't know what they are, hoping for a GSC a Bubble Bomb, A PlatinumOg & another Tangie99. I took those cuttings but lost the tags. I also ended up with another male I just hope I didn't get clones of it......Not good to lose the tags....This girl was at 9 weeks today

Everything in the tent is doing very well updates soon, I'm staying on top of it I've just not been able to get pics at lights out.

100 7931
100 7938
100 7950
T99
100 7947
100 7939
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Thanks @bigbagofbuds !

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I would nominate that 3rd pic if I didn’t already use my vote. Really nice fade there man.
Thanks, its a clone from seeds I got from Moshman I've run it before but I didn't get these colors, it got hps / led combo lighting with accidental indoor twilight with 2 timers I just could not coordinate to turn off at the same time. Every night at lights out if I didn't turn the timer for the hps off it would linger for 5 - 10 minutes even though I kept advancing the dial a notch or 2 each night they just never lined up.....but the girth, color and ripeness at 9 weeks is much better than my previous runs with the this T99,

I'm not going to change the timers for my next flowering I kinda like the mock twilight I'm getting. In fact I may just add a couple 4ft red led strip lights I have to time on 5 minutes early and stay on 5 min late. wtf I have 4 of the lights I can move 2 out of veg for kicks & I can't seem to get the timing right anyways.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Red light has the potential to put the plants to sleep faster. I’ve read (never tried) that far red for the last 30 minutes of day plus 30 more in dark means you can push the day up to 13 hours during flower potentially increasing yield. Not sure if it’s worth it tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom