Pipecarvers New @Spiderfarmer's 3' x 3' Tent under an SE3000

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Aug 1st lets try this again. These are the pics I took this afternoon and tried to post, something went askew.They show how big this girl is, I check the delivery date on the nets and they're not here until next Monday. I'll have to make due with bending them over. She has so much lower vegetation its a shame to chop it all. I may switch plans and move this one under the hps and my last vegging big girl into the tent. I may also just pull the light out and remove the tent from my flower room all together and use it for my vegging clones ad seedlings.....ah yes good talk....that'll clean up my vegging area nicely.....lol....I'm glad I thought of that.....lol.......onward I smoke too much....

100 8317
100 8314
100 8310
100 8309
Maxwax

Maxwax

I havent read the thread but what is that stuff? Youre gonna run out of room when you flip it. No?

Look into some major defoliating imo and super crop that thing.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I havent read the thread but what is that stuff? Youre gonna run out of room when you flip it. No?
No I'll bend her over where I need to to keep her down.....I can bend her almost in half on some branches but most at bout 2/3 of its height right now. I have a net on order so I'll tie her down at that point to the netting.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
👏 👏 👏 Looks good!
Aug 2 I just bit the bullet and ordered some new seeds

Biscotti Skunk Cannabis Seeds Feminized

With a noteworthy lineage, Biscotti Skunk is a mix between the Cookies variant and Kush on one end, acting as the base layer for flavors and effects, while the Skunk addition rounds it off beautifully on the other end, creating Biscotti Skunk a totally unique marijuana strain.
This strain works good indoors or outdoors it produces nice big buds. The flowering period for her is 8 to 9 weeks Outdoors this plants will be ready to harvest at the beginning of October, and offer yields of around 700g per plant in ideal conditions.
The effects you can expect from Biscotti Skunk strain are relaxation with a good creativity boost, followed by a gradual energizing body feel.

Blackberry Kush Cannabis Seeds Feminized​

Blackberry Kush harbor distinct features that make the strain a must-try among weed enthusiasts. To start with, the strain was developed by crossing Afghani and Blackberry strains. The result of the cross was this awesome strain, composed of 80% Indica and 20% Sativa.

The mix of flavors offered by our Blackberry creates a burst of sensations: spicy, sweet, fruity, wild berries, and pine explosive mixture that's difficult to forget.

I hope to have them popped and in the soil Sept 1...& ready in early 2023. Maybe a new years harvest.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looks good. Did you pull the trigger on an air conditioning unit?
No, almost I had one in my shopping cart but our temps have dropped and summers over by the forecast for the next week. With my dehues going I can keep the humidity down and its only 80 f in the flower room now. To get what I need it'll cost me over $500 and that's more than I want to spend right now....so I blew $125 on seeds...lol..

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
No, almost I had one in my shopping cart but our temps have dropped and summers over by the forecast for the next week. With my dehues going I can keep the humidity down and its only 80 f in the flower room now. To get what I need it'll cost me over $500 and that's more than I want to spend right now....so I blew $125 on seeds...lol..
Aug 3rd, My order for the seeds was cancelled because my card was denied. I say WTF so I send them an email to run it again....denied.....WTF I got on their chat with a bot and it bumped me to a human. The wrong expiry date was used so we fixed it.

I then noticed my $125 order was $25 short of being eligible for their freebie offer. Seeing as I had them online I asked if they could make an exception wtf I might as well ask. to send me some freebies anyways.... They gave me a phone number to call.

So this am my order had still not been processed so I called the number and spoke to the companies owner, He was very friendly and we spoke for over 30 min about everything from growing to travel to age and we are basically the same human with a few variations and became friends in one phone call.

He looked at my order and said he'd send it free of charge and throw in some seeds he thinks I'll like. I told him that wasn't necessary and said to just post him some pics of my grow with his seeds. then sent me a 25% off coupon on my next order......Fking awesome.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Aug 3rd, My order for the seeds was cancelled because my card was denied. I say WTF so I send them an email to run it again....denied.....WTF I got on their chat with a bot and it bumped me to a human. The wrong expiry date was used so we fixed it.

I then noticed my $125 order was $25 short of being eligible for their freebie offer. Seeing as I had them online I asked if they could make an exception wtf I might as well ask. to send me some freebies anyways.... They gave me a phone number to call.

So this am my order had still not been processed so I called the number and spoke to the companies owner, He was very friendly and we spoke for over 30 min about everything from growing to travel to age and we are basically the same human with a few variations and became friends in one phone call.

He looked at my order and said he'd send it free of charge and throw in some seeds he thinks I'll like. I told him that wasn't necessary and said to just post him some pics of my grow with his seeds. then sent me a 25% off coupon on my next order......Fking awesome.

That's awesome!

I'm accepting seed gifts in exchange for internet hugs ;)

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I order my seeds from same place QCS they always throw in free seeds and a coupon for15 percent off the next order.
I new nothing of them but I did a google search for best Canadian cannabis seed banks.....Crop king came up first but I've dealt with them in the past & I won't buy from them again....Second was the QGS site & said best guarantee. I checked out their stuff and I found the stuff above I thought I'd try....I'm looking forward to planting some of the seeds I get....If all goes well I see buying from this guy again...he's got some pretty looking stuff.....

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I new nothing of them but I did a google search for best Canadian cannabis seed banks.....Crop king came up first but I've dealt with them in the past & I won't buy from them again....Second was the QGS site & said best guarantee. I checked out their stuff and I found the stuff above I thought I'd try....I'm looking forward to planting some of the seeds I get....If all goes well I see buying from this guy again...he's got some pretty looking stuff.....
Aug 4 My fem in the tent is looking good, She's going to need support and a trim real soon. I should have the nets Monday.

I decided to try something different with my now finished Bubble Bomb. That was flowered in the tent under an SE3000 She had a few more days to go but I needed the tent for the girl I have in there now so I moved her under my hps for the last week...I intend on pulling her tomorrow am. I've never tried this before so an ice bath / flush ( wrong term I'm told ) is happening and I'll cut her down tomorrow. I was in a store this aft and the ice jumped out at me. Bro science or does it help?

My veg closet is now down to 1 space open. I planted 4 of 6 seedlings with one more cracking. GG#4, Gelato fems & 2 GSC/Jamaican regs with 1 more cracked I soaked them overnight then put them in small containers under paper towel then put them in the cupboard and forgot about them. 2 days later...oh ya seeds...wtf 1 almost jumped out of the container.and 4 had 3" tails ......in 2 days...??.....warm and humid did the trick.

100 8324
100 8325
100 8326
100 8331
100 8332
100 8319
100 8320
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
You could call it the assembly line grow !
It takes so long to start from scratch and when I Inevitably run out I'm 5 months away from a harvest.......That gives me shivers.....I like a steady flow without too much work all at once.......its work to harvest a bunch of plants at the same time so I like to have 1, 2 or 3 at a time to dry before I have others to deal with. ....in that perfect world we plan...lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It takes so long to start from scratch and when I Inevitably run out I'm 5 months away from a harvest.......That gives me shivers.....I like a steady flow without too much work all at once.......its work to harvest a bunch of plants at the same time so I like to have 1, 2 or 3 at a time to dry before I have others to deal with. ....in that perfect world we plan...lol
Aug 6 update
I'd like to ask if any one here smokes a little pot? An excuse? in the history of bad idea's I think I had a qualifying event. Okay before I say too much my son wanted a summer event or he wouldn't come over to help me fill in my trench I had dug up. A BBQ .....I don't have one. He wanted to go swimming.....no pool.......

What does a guy do that smokes a lot of pot? I know I can use the bottom drawer of an old stove,,, ya.....it'll get hot...I'll just put it on my old washer and screw it to the top.....Ya BBQ.....Worked like a hot dam got the coals in it lit up some branches, & old grill on top....BBQ.........until the plastic drum inside the washer caught on fire and smoked out the neighbourhood ........Can't just take it off because I screwed it to the top.......OOOPs a qualifying event for sure..........WTF What was I thinking? someone should have stopped me but oh know they don't get in my way when I have an Idea......

Okay after that I got another brain storm...I have an old desk...made of metal I cut the top off so It was perfect ...worked like a charm...hot bricks, a grill and burning meat...sucksess ....lol .......After all that I cooked 5 burgers on this ...BBQ? or an MBCH meat burning charcoal holder

Pool now, I have....lol....an old hot tub, I inherited, I've had it for a few years and never did anything with it...todays the day...cleaned out the tub put about 300+gallons of ice water in it then covered it up. I thought a few large tubs of boiling water would take the bite off......After a few hours we checked it out & it was half full....I guess it has a leak...lol...we can cool our ankles real good its not deep enough for a dip....Fk another 30 C day at 95% humidity......

Plants are doing great....I don't know how I mange sometimes....despite of it all my plants are all thriving..

100 8336
100 8340
100 8342
100 8337
100 8344
100 8334
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Red Green has nothing over you. lol
This has been a disaster weekend, first the BBQ & hot tub fail & now balls in my face with the plant I put in my tent.....I gotta get me some better eyes this thing is almost 3 months old and I just now find out I've cloned another male......

On the bright side I now have room to put the next plant in...plant #4. it looks more Indica and that tells me its not 1 of the T99 regs I grew out........I sure hope I don't have anymore lost tags....this is my second big Tangie99 that ended up male after losing the tags identifying what was what.....

100 8323
100 8332
Top Bottom