Pipecarvers New @Spiderfarmer's 3' x 3' Tent under an SE3000

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
You got the wide glides there, pack more in. Rollin fatties every time......love it...
Sept 2 Not much of a change on the girl in my tent they still look a bit stunted, not sure why. I feel like a bad dog " WHAT DID YOU DO? all sheepish and hiding in a corner...

I thought I'd put a smile on my face with a new seed purchase, I kept thinking about this Alaskan Thunder Fuck and I bit the bullet and placed an order with QCS seeds. This will be my October seed drop if all goes well. I just dropped another Biscotti Skunk into soak, The only 1 of 5 that didn't pop after 5 days I squashed it to see if it was viable and it was but after 5 days for me it should be planted by now.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sept 2 Not much of a change on the girl in my tent they still look a bit stunted, not sure why. I feel like a bad dog " WHAT DID YOU DO? all sheepish and hiding in a corner...

I thought I'd put a smile on my face with a new seed purchase, I kept thinking about this Alaskan Thunder Fuck and I bit the bullet and placed an order with QCS seeds. This will be my October seed drop if all goes well. I just dropped another Biscotti Skunk into soak, The only 1 of 5 that didn't pop after 5 days I squashed it to see if it was viable and it was but after 5 days for me it should be planted by now.
View attachment 1277915
😆 aww, pc, you’re a good boy! They didn’t mean to yell at you! Will be interesting following your ATF grow. Although, I would be lying If I said that abbreviation doesn’t make me a little uncomfortable. Kind of like growing a strain called DEA!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
😆 aww, pc, you’re a good boy! They didn’t mean to yell at you! Will be interesting following your ATF grow. Although, I would be lying If I said that abbreviation doesn’t make me a little uncomfortable. Kind of like growing a strain called DEA!
Thanks I needed a pat on the head, I'm embarrassed to be around my tent girl. its a 3 week at 4 weeks with leafery dying off. I think the gnome's have been pissing & shitting in it at night, It couldn't be something I did. I'd blame my wife but she's never down there.

On the bright side everything that's not in the tent is thriving, no fault to the tent all on me.....or.....gnomes

The tent plant # 3...Gelato....maybe..
The Platinum OG is growing well at 8.5 weeks in flower....The tall hairy one
My favourite, the GSC is a nice thick girl
A Gorilla Glue, with small tight buds
A Bubble Bomb., sweet & pretty plant
A Jamaican Purple Haze,,
A Gelato
3 of 4 Sept seedlings with one more soaking
Ghost Peppers
Banana Peppers

IMG 0376
IMG 0384
GSC2
GG2
JPH
BB
Gel
IMG 0419
IMG 0421
IMG 0371
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks I needed a pat on the head, I'm embarrassed to be around my tent girl. its a 3 week at 4 weeks with leafery dying off. I think the gnome's have been pissing & shitting in it at night, It couldn't be something I did. I'd blame my wife but she's never down there.

On the bright side everything that's not in the tent is thriving, no fault to the tent all on me.....or.....gnomes

The tent plant # 3...Gelato....maybe..
The Platinum OG is growing well at 8.5 weeks in flower....The tall hairy one
My favourite, the GSC is a nice thick girl
A Gorilla Glue, with small tight buds
A Bubble Bomb., sweet & pretty plant
A Jamaican Purple Haze,,
A Gelato
3 of 4 Sept seedlings with one more soaking
Ghost Peppers
Banana Peppers
Sept 5.....I've made the decision to kill my poor girl in the tent. In reviewing my notes I think what I did to lock her up was 2 heavy feeds when the temps were hot and going through water too quickly. I did the inverse last winter by not feeding enough when it was too cold. Hopefully lesson learned, time will tell.

I have 2 girls in 3 gallon pots ready to go so there's no point trying to get something out of this poor thing, I might as well put her out of her misery and put 2 in her place. I have a Bubble Bomb and a #2 which looks like a GG#4....OR a Gelato. This will be the end of the line for the GG, Gel & BB...

I'm going to take 3 or 4 cuts of a GSC I have in a 5 gal pot in veg. ( in the middle ) I want to keep this strain going for a while. I flip her soon as well but I want good living cuts off her first before I move her to flower.

I have 4 seedlings with their heads up and I just checked the Biscotti Skunk I have in between towel and there's a 1" leg sticking out after 36 hrs between the damp paper towels. I'll get her planted shortly.

That gives me a Fruity OG...Blackberry Kush...Blueberry Kush / AK 47...QCBlue & Biscotti Skunk to round it out. All these seeds come from Quebec Cannabis Seed company. .....lol ...........based in Vancouver because Quebec's laws are too ridged regarding seeds

IMG 0398
IMG 0399
IMG 0400
IMG 0373
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sept 5.....I've made the decision to kill my poor girl in the tent. In reviewing my notes I think what I did to lock her up was 2 heavy feeds when the temps were hot and going through water too quickly. I did the inverse last winter by not feeding enough when it was too cold. Hopefully lesson learned, time will tell.

I have 2 girls in 3 gallon pots ready to go so there's no point trying to get something out of this poor thing, I might as well put her out of her misery and put 2 in her place. I have a Bubble Bomb and a #2 which looks like a GG#4....OR a Gelato. This will be the end of the line for the GG, Gel & BB...

I'm going to take 3 or 4 cuts of a GSC I have in a 5 gal pot in veg. ( in the middle ) I want to keep this strain going for a while. I flip her soon as well but I want good living cuts off her first before I move her to flower.

I have 4 seedlings with their heads up and I just checked the Biscotti Skunk I have in between towel and there's a 1" leg sticking out after 36 hrs between the damp paper towels. I'll get her planted shortly.
View attachment 1278616

That gives me a Fruity OG...Blackberry Kush...Blueberry Kush / AK 47...QCBlue & Biscotti Skunk to round it out. All these seeds come from Quebec Cannabis Seed company. .....lol ...........based in Vancouver because Quebec's laws are too ridged regarding seeds
Sept 6 She's looking pretty sad, this is what happens when you give up on the bitches, She should have been fed when dry 2 days ago but there's no point wasting nute's. I pull her out tonight, last pic.

I have 3 beauty @ 1 month old, Gelato, Gorilla Glue & Girl Scout Cookie ( may be male may be auto )

IMG 0480
IMG 0470
IMG 0446
IMG 0461
Anthem

Anthem

Sept 6 She's looking pretty sad, this is what happens when you give up on the bitches, She should have been fed when dry 2 days ago but there's no point wasting nute's. I pull her out tonight, last pic.

I have 3 beauty @ 1 month old, Gelato, Gorilla Glue & Girl Scout Cookie ( may be male may be auto )
If that is Gelato 33 keep an eye out for male parts

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
If that is Gelato 33 keep an eye out for male parts
No, its from a bunch of fems I bought, I had 3 seeds ( called "Gelato", they were bulk seeds at a local hydro shop ) that grew out pretty well. I have 1 of each now at 8.5 weeks in flower from the same batch. I bought GSC,Gelato,Platinum OG & GG#4.....3 of each $5/seed and they all popped and grew out. No balls on those, I've had some issues with males popping up but not from these guys....so far.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
No, its from a bunch of fems I bought, I had 3 seeds ( called "Gelato", they were bulk seeds at a local hydro shop ) that grew out pretty well. I have 1 of each now at 8.5 weeks in flower from the same batch. I bought GSC,Gelato,Platinum OG & GG#4.....3 of each $5/seed and they all popped and grew out. No balls on those, I've had some issues with males popping up but not from these guys....so far.
Sept 8 it's done, I pulled her and the tent is now empty, I'm going to clear out my 9 week flowering plants before I put my 2 vegging girls in.

One of my cats took an unauthorized leave of absence last night. I'm not sure how he got out but I've sealed off the lower deck and their extension until I can figure it out. Qnight is our most loving, friendly, adventurous, pretty & playful cat we've ever had, to loose him would hurt bad.

A restless night last night, I was out looking for him off and on most of the night. He usually comes when he's called so when he didn't show up hour after hour I was getting getting pretty worried the foxes or coyotes got him Bed at 6 am, My wife went out at 7 then at 8 and he came running to her. she woke me with cat in hand.

During my time last night I flipped some pics I've taken with my new camera and cropped a few I liked, I'm not sure how they'll look here, it sometimes makes my pics too close

Bubble Bomb
GG#4 at 9 weeks in flower
GG#4 up close
Girl Scout Cookie
GIrl Scout Cookie up close
Jamaican Purple Haze
Platinum OG
Platinum OG

BB1
GG2
GG3
GSC1
GSC2
JPH1
Plat1
Plat2
Qnight2
Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Sept 8 it's done, I pulled her and the tent is now empty, I'm going to clear out my 9 week flowering plants before I put my 2 vegging girls in.

One of my cats took an unauthorized leave of absence last night. I'm not sure how he got out but I've sealed off the lower deck and their extension until I can figure it out. Qnight is our most loving, friendly, adventurous, pretty & playful cat we've ever had, to loose him would hurt bad.

A restless night last night, I was out looking for him off and on most of the night. He usually comes when he's called so when he didn't show up hour after hour I was getting getting pretty worried the foxes or coyotes got him Bed at 6 am, My wife went out at 7 then at 8 and he came running to her. she woke me with cat in hand.

During my time last night I flipped some pics I've taken with my new camera and cropped a few I liked, I'm not sure how they'll look here, it sometimes makes my pics too close

Bubble Bomb
GG#4 at 9 weeks in flower
GG#4 up close
Girl Scout Cookie
GIrl Scout Cookie up close
Jamaican Purple Haze
Platinum OG
Platinum OG

Glad to hear your pal is home safe PC

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Glad to hear your pal is home safe PC
Me too man, I have far too much of my heart invested in my 3 boys. I've had to seal up their lower run until I can figure it out. I'm thinking he's figured how to squeeze through some damaged 2" x 4" wire fence I've used zip tys to fix. Once they can get their head through the rest will squeeze its way through any opening., I'm just glad he's back and the rest didn't decide to follow him out.

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Me too man, I have far too much of my heart invested in my 3 boys. I've had to seal up their lower run until I can figure it out. I'm thinking he's figured how to squeeze through some damaged 2" x 4" wire fence I've used zip tys to fix. Once they can get their head through the rest will squeeze its way through any opening., I'm just glad he's back and the rest didn't decide to follow him out.
Cats are liquid for sure, if their head fits then they can get the whole body too. Sneaky bastards but happy to hear it turned out ok!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Cats are liquid for sure, if their head fits then they can get the whole body too. Sneaky bastards but happy to hear it turned out ok!
Thanks for that, I was able to lock them out of the suspected area of escape I've a large complex for them they can access 24/7...now they can't get down to the ground. I placed a piece of plywood over their access hole and screwed it down good......little fkers been sleeping all day...lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Pics look nice PC....glad your buddy Qnight made er back!
Ya, I've got him locked down now. It was funny he slept all day then around 7:30 it was getting dark and he had a bite to eat then gave me a look and headed out the cat door. 5 min later he comes back in meowing and wailing, something was wrong.....lol.....he couldn't get out...lol.......got him...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
A regular, Saint Quentin, for kitties! With PC as the warden! L O L! Looks like it is all working out pretty good.
Kids have moved out long ago, our children now have fur. We care for them better than we did our kids..( sad I know ) I was like the father of a teen age girl that didn't come home one night.....panic set in.......alls good now, for us any ways he's a little yappy this morning.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I know where you’re coming from PC. In the last year I’ve lost a golden, a chocolate, and a wife. And there isn’t a day goes by that I don’t dearly miss………….The dogs!😉
Gotta hurt, you're stronger than I am, I can't take this emotional shit very well. I get all sulky and shit and I'm no one you want to talk to when I'm hurting.,,,,my 3 boys.Coal,,,,Qnight....Dusk

Qnight1
Dusk1

Latest posts

Top Bottom