Pipecarvers New @Spiderfarmer's 3' x 3' Tent under an SE3000

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
A good looking trio! Well taken care of!I just have to get things stabilized around here and then I’ll go down to the pound and find an older dog and bring it home. Gotta have one!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
A good looking trio! Well taken care of!I just have to get things stabilized around here and then I’ll go down to the pound and find an older dog and bring it home. Gotta have one!
We were never stable enough for a dog, we travelled a lot and its not fair to the dog putting him in a kennel, Cats are easy someone can come over and feed / water once a day....or so we thought. We came home after an 11 day trip to Mexico and when we came in we saw our poor cat looking like death, she wouldn't eat or groom herself she was a mess, it took us weeks to get her back. We didn't realize how much she needed us around......We've decided not to travel like we did anymore so we've invested our time and spending money into our cats...lol.....it started with 1 black cat just before our old cat passed. Then he needed a friend, then I saw one in need of a family...wife says no more. The day after we got Dusk I saw this cat on KIjiji for sale.......I'd just love one of these but $5000.00 was just too much. I spoke with the women selling him and she was desperate for a good home for him, wife said NO.....but he's black.......wife said NO!!!...I've only seen them on youtube I think its called an oriental long ear....She got him out of Russia just before the bug hit the world.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
L O L! That’s quite a cat! Looks like it has a certain aloofness to it. Like, you may enter now, pipe Carver, and I will see you! No sneaking up on that bad boy.
Royal looking in deed. It's was a once in a lifetime opportunity, Breeding stock could have been a business tax deduction if One was to get into that sort of thing....A spraying male around the house won't be pleasant though and he's far bigger than my other cats, there would be some adjusting to do around here. lol My big guy would be put out , he's the boss now.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Royal looking in deed. It's was a once in a lifetime opportunity, Breeding stock could have been a business tax deduction if One was to get into that sort of thing....A spraying male around the house won't be pleasant though and he's far bigger than my other cats, there would be some adjusting to do around here. lol My big guy would be put out , he's the boss now.
Sept 12, I've received the Alaska Thunderfuck seeds from QCS seeds. I dropped them into a small cup of Spring Water Saturday night then i in between paper towels Sunday and they have tails today. I'll plant tomorrow morning. They also shipped as freebees 3 Quebec Blast seeds I dropped one with the ATF and it has popped as well.

That gives me 6 seedlings from 1 day to 10 days.....in 2 months when I flip there will be very little difference in size.

I pulled out my 9.5 week in flower Jamaican Purple Haze to take a few pics. I'm still getting used to the camera and lens and most of my up close pics came out blurry

JPH full
JPh1
JPHfrosty
JPHtall
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sept 12, I've received the Alaska Thunderfuck seeds from QCS seeds. I dropped them into a small cup of Spring Water Saturday night then i in between paper towels Sunday and they have tails today. I'll plant tomorrow morning. They also shipped as freebees 3 Quebec Blast seeds I dropped one with the ATF and it has popped as well.

That gives me 6 seedlings from 1 day to 10 days.....in 2 months when I flip there will be very little difference in size.

I pulled out my 9.5 week in flower Jamaican Purple Haze to take a few pics. I'm still getting used to the camera and lens and most of my up close pics came out blurry
Sept 14, I still have nothing in my tent, I'm just waiting until my flowering plants under my 1000w hps are done. There are 5 left at 10 weeks Thursday, There's still a week left or more for most of them. I pulled the Jamaican Purple Haze from the room and she's sitting in the dark. I've not noticed doing that helps anything but I'll see if 48hrs dark gives me more amber trichs or not.

I have some 1 month old girls and some new babies to look after.

IMG 1121
IMG 1130
IMG 1131
IMG 1134
GG4 1mth
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That’s what I am lookin fo!
I got them Friday I dropped them into some spring water overnight Saturday I then placed between towels on Sunday, Monday they cracked Tuesday planted, now 2 more months and I'll flip them somewhere around mid Jan I should have them ready to dry....The cold mornings should bring our some color, it'll drop down to 64f overnight before getting back up to temp when the light comes on

The Biscotti Skunk and the ATF have some pretty looking buds on them. Now if I can manage not to fkem up along the way I may get some exotic looking plants...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Fresh genetics...Nice...

you had a great run with the Bubblebomb, Jamaican etc strains tho I gotta say

🌱 🍿🍿
I'm not done with the Bubble Bomb yet, I still have a 2 month old in veg I'm on the verge of cloning but I'll run out of room if I do. I have a GSC I have to clone, Its about the nicest,biggest sweetest bud I've grown and somethings gotta give, I have to say good bye to the BB, its been a dam good run but the GSC is just too good to let go and its one or the other at this point...

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Me too man, I have far too much of my heart invested in my 3 boys. I've had to seal up their lower run until I can figure it out. I'm thinking he's figured how to squeeze through some damaged 2" x 4" wire fence I've used zip tys to fix. Once they can get their head through the rest will squeeze its way through any opening., I'm just glad he's back and the rest didn't decide to follow him out.
Nah not to much invested pc they part of the family mate glad his home safe and nice nugs your cranking out over there aswell👍

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Beauty. Lemme get back to you. Ok to ship you some cocbolo?

Edit looked up old fox this one looks cool

Ya, I'll place an order for a few styles of pipe mouth pieces.....Cocobolo is real expensive stuff, I'd have to get heavy into pipe making again to get into the groove of making them.....right now a one off after not making any in a while it wouldn't be my best work.....Let me get back into it this fall as the weather turns and I'll make a few with mouth pieces and I'm wanting a new mini grinder to polish them up some....With your inquiry I'll get more active and try to get my ass in gear to getter done..........

One issue I have now is my grow room is now in my work shop divided off with blackout curtains but dust flies and is not good on my buds. I can move my tools into the garage to do most of the rough out work so I have a way to get around the dust.....Now to clean up my garage ..lol I've been a lazy ass all summer and I just keep push stuff into my garage to deal with it later.....its now later fk I've some work to do...

sambapati

sambapati

Aug 30th....I had camera problems and I had to buy a new one. Its taken me days to figure out how to work the thing. I just figured out how to transfer pics to my computer. All the instructions show how to connect to a smart phone with wifi and we don't own a cell phone. Then I had to download an app from Google Play & they won't let me because I don't have a device to download to....anyways I got er figured....Pics of my plants later tonight For now its Squirrels...lol
Rocket J. Squirrel

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Ya, I'll place an order for a few styles of pipe mouth pieces.....Cocobolo is real expensive stuff, I'd have to get heavy into pipe making again to get into the groove of making them.....right now a one off after not making any in a while it wouldn't be my best work.....Let me get back into it this fall as the weather turns and I'll make a few with mouth pieces and I'm wanting a new mini grinder to polish them up some....With your inquiry I'll get more active and try to get my ass in gear to getter done..........

One issue I have now is my grow room is now in my work shop divided off with blackout curtains but dust flies and is not good on my buds. I can move my tools into the garage to do most of the rough out work so I have a way to get around the dust.....Now to clean up my garage ..lol I've been a lazy ass all summer and I just keep push stuff into my garage to deal with it later.....its now later fk I've some work to do...
Don't do it just for me man, seriously. No need to get all set up again for a couple pipes. But thanks anyhow. 👍👊

Top Bottom