Pipecarvers New @Spiderfarmer's 3' x 3' Tent under an SE3000

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

lol....make shift? it should be fine its just a heater in a light socket, its not touching anything.....now my other " my make shift heater with a dimmer is a bit of a danger a 150w heat lamp puts out a lot of heat...it works very well but it has to be far away from anything flammable....including the plants...I have a fined heater but its keeping my wife warm...until I flip the oil on...then it'll only drop to 64 -65 overnight...

Bro, I've been reading your stuff for at least 2 years now...I know how you are! hahah! 🤔 😎

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Bro, I've been reading your stuff for at least 2 years now...I know how you are! hahah! 🤔 😎
I know I lost my Macqyvering card because I posted pics of my washing machine BBQ. I say dam cheap washing machine to go up in flames like that..lol........It coulda been a thing but plastic washing machine drums don't hold BBQ bricks very well or for very long before they burst into flames and smoke out the neighborhood.....Some one shoulda stopped me.

sportyridr

sportyridr

I know I lost my Macqyvering card because I posted pics of my washing machine BBQ. I say dam cheap washing machine to go up in flames like that..lol........It coulda been a thing but plastic washing machine drums don't hold BBQ bricks very well or for very long before they burst into flames and smoke out the neighborhood.....Some one shoulda stopped me.

I talked to your neighbors, they wanted to stop you but like a train wreck they couldn't stop watching...lmfao 😁😅🤣

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oct 6, I received my new Spiderfarmer 4" exhaust fan yesterday and It came without the power cord. I was able to pick one up at Value Village today for $2.99 so I can get it hooked up tonight. I also ordered an sf600 to put up front in my 5x5 tent. The 2 - SE3000 leave me with 2ft of space up front so their se 600 fits a 2x4' space and will fill in the gap.

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Oct 6, I received my new Spiderfarmer 4" exhaust fan yesterday and It came without the power cord. I was able to pick one up at Value Village today for $2.99 so I can get it hooked up tonight. I also ordered an sf600 to put up front in my 5x5 tent. The 2 - SE3000 leave me with 2ft of space up front so their se 600 fits a 2x4' space and will fill in the gap.View attachment 1289744
I've heard good things about the SF600, interested to see how it works for you!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I've heard good things about the SF600, interested to see how it works for you!
Ya the 5x5 is bigger than I'd pictured it so I need more light. It should also help me add a bit more heat to the room. Right now its only 74f I'd like 78 - 80f 1 more light and maybe a blanket on top. I got the exhaust fan hooked up last night so my humidity was better this am I have to dial it in but I'm close for now.

When I'm ready I have to start a new thread with the 5x5 tent 2-se3000 & a sf 600 . I'll put a link here if you want to watch the chaos continue...lol

Tent set up
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya the 5x5 is bigger than I'd pictured it so I need more light. It should also help me add a bit more heat to the room. Right now its only 74f I'd like 78 - 80f 1 more light and maybe a blanket on top. I got the exhaust fan hooked up last night so my humidity was better this am I have to dial it in but I'm close for now.

When I'm ready I have to start a new thread with the 5x5 tent 2-se3000 & a sf 600 . I'll put a link here if you want to watch the chaos continue...lol
I've moved to a new thread, Thanks to Spiderfarmer for providing me with this new 5'x5'x6.5' tent, I'll put it to good use.
I've moved out of the 3x3' for now and I've put both SE3000 in my new tent.

Top Bottom