Pisces Genetic bud shots

• Thread starter Tiger Brandz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Hey Farmers and Pisces Genetics followers!

If u have any SICK photos of pisces gear, post them here...

Hindu Blue (Hindu Kush x Bluebonic)

Pisces genetic bud shots

Peace

symbiote420

symbiote420

Funkberry 126
Funkberry 127
Funkberry 131
Funkberry 133

Great idea starting this up TB! Here's my Pisces Genetics Funkberry ( Chemdog D x Blublonic ), pics are from last Saturday @ 63 days, these are some frosty BBW and the smells are ridiculous....meaty with grape bubblegum/blueberry tones, mmmmmmm mm!!
The pheno in the 1st pic is my fav, the looks, smells, and structure alone, but every pheno is producing super frosty, smelly, heavyweight buds!

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

wow very nice brother, how long ya takin her? 42o

Yo 420! i thaught of chopping her today- day 58. But she is so pretty, and stil has some white pistils i can wait for. But doesnt look like she will bput on much more weight. I think sge was actually ready at about 7.5 weeks. She was more sticky then, than now. But the colours are starting to form nicely as we are heading to winter here down south...

So will probably chop her sometime this week, or latest on end of week9. If i was running her from clone, would chop her just bfore or on 8 weeks

Peace bro

E

el_tenador

TB, am I going nuts or does that day 58 Hindu Blue actually have purple resin? Looks sick bro.

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

TB, am I going nuts or does that day 58 Hindu Blue actually have purple resin? Looks sick bro.

ET dunno whats goin on here, but the shit is dank bro! Ya winter is startin to kick in here, - have had some cool temps here the last 2 weeks...

Peace

jimmy puts in some work on his gear brotha! grown out three of his crosses and everyone is dank!

Ja brother, really like jimmys gear!

blazer

blazer

Wow TB,sym,420 those all are some really nice looking medz there definetley impressed with what ive seen come from pisces genetics and some obvious skillz Gents!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great Bud shots Guys!
Props Jimmy

A few days ago I put 5 Super Silver Haze F2 in a paper towel....all 5 popped...got 3 in cups...the other two will go in cups tomorrow.

So I will be back in 6 or 7 weeks. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom