Pissed off Vet

• Thread starter jrsnoderly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jrsnoderly

jrsnoderly

Hi guys. I’m a veteran that has gotten nothing but a good dicking from the Louis a Johnson med facility in clarksburg Wv. I’m certifiable; they on the other hand are pure evil sharing just the one cold heart amongst them all.
im reading and reading and reading trying to find something equate in what I am asking for from the va med system. And I see how the vet will not be punished for using weed outside the va in most cases. They are supposed to mark it down in our files as an otc. And educate only. The can’t prescribe. So my question is this. The fucknuggets. Why in all that is sacred to Jebus himself, would they NOT HELP a stage 4 triple negative metastatic breast cancer patient with comfort care? NOOOOOO instead what they do is contact my outside of network oncologist team just to tell my palliative doctor that my pain does not stem from my terminal cancer, no, but instead comes from chronic pain from an auto accident I was in the year 2011. That shattered my left ankle, broke two ribs and both wrists, cracked my nugget in two places and had four brain bleeds. This conversation she just had to have that fucked me so completely was AFTER she looked me dead in my face and told me I had a year to live. And yet all this articles…. We’ll all these articles say a lot and do nothing. I was sent home with nothing after my chest was gutted and it’s almost a year later and the only thing I have now and that took a considerable amount of begging AND moving to a different va med facility, closest being Pitt. I would love to rant and rave and tell you guys all about my good dicking, but I’m turning it all around. Fuck her year. I’m now the creative designer for a cannabis company. Yay. And I’m supposedly cancer free. So yay yay. That’s me. Oh. And my one fall to saying if mine is “you can’t throw sugar on shit and call it candy. You’re not Willy fuckn wonka!

Pissed off vet
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hey man! Its no good to hear about your lousy experience being a vet. Hope you get recognizition and one easier life

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Interesting story. Thank you for your service. I am so thrilled your idea was to live, and win!

Cannabis holds lots of miracles we just have to look!

oLd1

oLd1

Thank You So Much!

And I thought I was in bad shape. I’m in Medical Marijuana State. Crazy I’m on Hydrocodone every 4 hours but I hate it. So do edibles and will admit buzzed most the day.

But here it is almost impossible to find a Doctor that will prescribe Hydrocodone. Found one and he is ok with Weed.

oLd1

ghostriter98

ghostriter98

Thank You So Much!

And I thought I was in bad shape. I’m in Medical Marijuana State. Crazy I’m on Hydrocodone every 4 hours but I hate it. So do edibles and will admit buzzed most the day.

But here it is almost impossible to find a Doctor that will prescribe Hydrocodone. Found one and he is ok with Weed.

oLd1
Not to insinuate what works for me will work for others but I grew 1:1 high cbd/thc strain and it took all the inflammation and pain away.

oLd1

oLd1

Not to insinuate what works for me will work for others but I grew 1:1 high cbd/thc strain and it took all the inflammation and pain away.
Because I’m on Blood Thinners for Cronic Blood Clots I’m not to have Anti Inflammatories but so far my Protime has been good.

I did get major A chewing because I got flu Vaccine. Told by my Doctor that was the worst thing I could have done but it is done and I didn’t die.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Keeps wanting to say Flu instead of flu

Well Vaccine for the pandimace

oLd1

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Kovid or Crapvid or Scamvid, whatever you want to call it... The freaks in power right now do not want any negative comments about the whole scamvid thing, so they decided to adjust all the spell checkers they had access to and make them change Krapvid to 'flu'. Just more evidence of collusion to enslave America.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hi guys. I’m a veteran that has gotten nothing but a good dicking from the Louis a Johnson med facility in clarksburg Wv. I’m certifiable; they on the other hand are pure evil sharing just the one cold heart amongst them all.
im reading and reading and reading trying to find something equate in what I am asking for from the va med system. And I see how the vet will not be punished for using weed outside the va in most cases. They are supposed to mark it down in our files as an otc. And educate only. The can’t prescribe. So my question is this. The fucknuggets. Why in all that is sacred to Jebus himself, would they NOT HELP a stage 4 triple negative metastatic breast cancer patient with comfort care? NOOOOOO instead what they do is contact my outside of network oncologist team just to tell my palliative doctor that my pain does not stem from my terminal cancer, no, but instead comes from chronic pain from an auto accident I was in the year 2011. That shattered my left ankle, broke two ribs and both wrists, cracked my nugget in two places and had four brain bleeds. This conversation she just had to have that fucked me so completely was AFTER she looked me dead in my face and told me I had a year to live. And yet all this articles…. We’ll all these articles say a lot and do nothing. I was sent home with nothing after my chest was gutted and it’s almost a year later and the only thing I have now and that took a considerable amount of begging AND moving to a different va med facility, closest being Pitt. I would love to rant and rave and tell you guys all about my good dicking, but I’m turning it all around. Fuck her year. I’m now the creative designer for a cannabis company. Yay. And I’m supposedly cancer free. So yay yay. That’s me. Oh. And my one fall to saying if mine is “you can’t throw sugar on shit and call it candy. You’re not Willy fuckn wonka!
I am not a conspiracy theorist. When it's true, it's not a theory. Big Pharma doesn't want people knowing how well MJ works, so everytime it comes up, watch all the money that suddenly flows to our bought officials. It's not really that difficult to believe. The greedy get greedier and we still get the shaft with substandard products.

I'm sick of Doctors and Politicians. Line'em all up and use'em for target practice already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom