Pistils on plant in veg turning brown

• Thread starter Girlonbikes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

Hi,

I have a plant that has been in veg for almost 3 months now. What does it mean if i am finding a few brown/amber pistils before my plant is in flower? I know that pistils can turn brown when they are pollinated, but I only have females so I’m not sure why this is happening.

Pistils on plant in veg turning brown
guymandude

guymandude

they will turn brown is you are overfeeding too. got more info about yoru grow? What medium? What nutes at what strength? plant size? pot size?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Many different stresses can do that. Water stress, bugs wind etc.

I would check wind first and DONT touch em that will also do it.

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

Thank you. It could be wind. I have a 12” fan blowing straight into it. Should I point it at the wall just to circulate the air or something?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you. It could be wind. I have a 12” fan blowing straight into it. Should I point it at the wall just to circulate the air or something?
Yea. You don't want direct air flow. Just good movement around and through the plant

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I think that’s just dried up stem of the leaf that I pruned off, if you’re referring to the dark black area to the left of the amber pistil.
When I first looked at this post I was on my garage computer... Screen is much bigger... If you blow up that picture you will see some white dotting all over the leaves... It's real subtle but it's there but I'm not a hundred percent sure from that picture... When I'm on my phone I have to blow the picture up to see it

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

Wouldn’t those be reflections from trichomes on the leaves? The leaves are sticky themselves

Top Bottom