Pistils turning brown please help.

• Thread starter Keags47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keags47

Keags47

Hi I'm week 5 into flower and my pistils are shriveling and turning brown yesterday there was alot of rain but was hot earlier in the day for half the day and saw this today please help.

Pistils turning brown please help
Pistils turning brown please help 2
Noobster

Noobster

Are you about 3 weeks in budding, maybe seeing new white pistils? Red/brown pistils early budding should put back new. Just what I've read. Looks smashing and if the new ones grow back, bud growth.

Noobster

Noobster

Are you about 3 weeks in budding, maybe seeing new white pistils? Red/brown pistils early budding should put back new. Just what I've read. Looks smashing and if the new ones grow back, bud growth.
Hi I'm week 5 into flower and my pistils are shriveling and turning brown yesterday there was alot of rain but was hot earlier in the day for half the day and saw this today please help.
This is what I found. Sounds like you should wait and keep an eye out for new pistols but if by some chance pollin was able to get in your GR....😬

Screenshot 20211103 0926142
Moshmen

Moshmen

Nothin personal but if ya want wipe it up advice you should prolly go back there -
OP - how bout whole plant pics?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ignore it, you chop by your trichome and can't control the weather, however are you sure the strain is ment to run outdoors? Now a days most breeders expect there strains to be grown indoors so it may not be as hardy as some pureley outdoors strains. Or I may be wrong but our outdoors plants pistils turned a while before we choped but they ran longer bc weather was nice.

Keags47

Keags47

Looks like she got pollenated. Take a good look for some male parts on the plants
Well there's no males around and it seems to have just been weather related I think because she's not a herm either

Keags47

Keags47

Well there's no males around and it seems to have just been weather related I think because she's not a herm either
This is what I found. Sounds like you should wait and keep an eye out for new pistols but if by some chance pollin was able to get in your GR....😬

This is what I found. Sounds like you should wait and keep an eye out for new pistols but if by some chance pollin was able to get in your GR....

Nothin personal but if ya want wipe it up advice you should prolly go back there -
OP - how bout whole plant pics?
Well she seems ok because reason why it can't be pollen it's actually cuz she's an auto and it's in the middle of spring so wind can't carry any active pollen and there are no bananas either but it seems to be ok not really phased atm however I am week 6 since Friday got a lot more trichomes and got some yellowing of the lower fans will upload pics now

IMG 20211105 WA0006
IMG 20211105 WA0005
IMG 20211106 WA0000
Keags47

Keags47

I was at the start of week 5 I've posted more recent pics she now 6 weeks in she's an auto shes doing fantastic overall she's fattened up nicely smells real good too.

Keags47

Keags47

Well there's no males around and it seems to have just been weather related I think because she's not a herm either and it's in the middle of spring males wouldn't be making pollen if there was a stray in my neighbourhood in correct me if I'm wrong im a 1st time grower.

Noobster

Noobster

I was at the start of week 5 I've posted more recent pics she now 6 weeks in she's an auto shes doing fantastic overall she's fattened up nicely smells real good too.
Off topic but was wondering if you knew whether or not having a sliding pH scale for root blast or should it be around 6-6.2 range every feed?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We get this every grow.
It has something to do with the closeness of the LEDs.
They seem to 'amberize' more quickly under LED than other light.
Add some UV and you can see it even more pronounced.

Top Bottom