Pistols alreadyyy!?? WTF!!???

• Thread starter Losdamost777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi it could be genetic I’ve never seen that before and I’m 58 been growing science 1979 , keep us posted on this , hope all goes well happy growing . Regards OD.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes mate I watched it yes very interesting 🧐 this is what makes this site the best one ever always something different from the normal . Od .

Losdamost777

Losdamost777

20200522 173606
20200522 173425

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
They look like the thin paper like that coats the inside of seed . It helps the dycots to slide through the seed opening up under soil . Just my theory . Od .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Does look like pistils but i think it is the deformed end of the new leaves struggling to photosynthesize and start filling with chlorophyll. Bet it greens up and fills in as new leaf.

My guess anyway.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Do they stay on the leaf if you pull gently at it . It could be your correct Mgrower .

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey losd , they are Called " los hornitos Del diablo " loosley translated as the devils horns , if you grow that plant out and smoke it , you will be uncontrollably attracted to devil worship and eating spicy food and squashing small creatures with your feet , get rid of it before it possesses you , in 2 more weeks it will take hold and you will be toast ......

Latest posts

Top Bottom