Pistols falling off during cure please help!!

• Thread starter Satanicgrow666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

I have my buddz curing in a Tupperware container I let them get a little over 3hours of fresh air a day all together from periodic burps but the pistols are falling off into the bottom of the container is that normal or am I doing something wrong any advice helps thank you I'm advanced friends happy grows to everyone growing some danky dank medicine.

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Okay thank you I opened it up this am and moved them around some and to check the meter and I seen a clump of the pistols I was like what in the hell I mean I've seen shake and leafs but never that I just wanted to make sure and get a 2nd opinion this is my first time ever curing and I don't want it to screw up as I'm super looking forward to trying it in another 2 months lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Okay thank you I opened it up this am and moved them around some and to check the meter and I seen a clump of the pistols I was like what in the hell I mean I've seen shake and leafs but never that I just wanted to make sure and get a 2nd opinion this is my first time ever curing and I don't want it to screw up as I'm super looking forward to trying it in another 2 months lol
Everything is different when you grow your own. I almost never saw that in a bag i had bought. All that stuff stays with whoever grew it IMO.

Madmax

Madmax

I dunno but it aint normal.ive only seen this with overly dried dope ..there probably might b some strains that do this,but if its dried and cured propperly it shouldnt do .

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Everything is different when you grow your own. I almost never saw that in a bag i had bought. All that stuff stays with whoever grew it IMO.
I agree lol but I live in upstate new york we just became legal not too long ago so we've seen some craziness come through these parts for sure blackmarket wise I've been to our medical dispo that we have close to me because I recently invested I'm my medical card I've been smoking for 22 years now and have just recently wanted to try to grow myself to save money and to keep me busy and out of trouble my older brother was teaching me the ropes but got a bug in his arse over something stupid and irrelevant and stopped communicating with me and left me stuck on my own than I found this site and it's saved ny arse on a number of occasions now with super nice and helpful people lol

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

I dunno but it aint normal.ive only seen this with overly dried dope ..there probably might b some strains that do this,but if its dried and cured propperly it shouldnt do .
Yeah I was thinking the same thing but they feel okay still a little spongey and smell super righteous no ammonia smell just hard to keep the humidity under 69 lol but I see no mold or anything looking with jewlers lupe so fingers crossed I'm just going to keep burping and airing out till hygrometer drops to 55-65% humidity range before storing for long term

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Could b just one of those strains man..like goodshit97 mentioned it aint too much to worry about.your next grow most likey wont do it..

I had red hair once..its fucking grey now hahaha..
Yeah I won't get this exact strain again I don't think it wasn't much of a yeilder but I also could have screwed alot up and the plant was resilient so maybe I should try it 1 more time I only had 2 seeds 1 died as a sprout due to hot soil and that's when I found out about ph in the soil and water and nute burn and all that so that was a hard hit than the 4 power outages due to down tree's during the light on cycle for a few hours each time wich I felt made it flower early but its a autoflower so I was told they choose whenever they are ready but idk lots to experience and explore never knew just how much goes into growing decent medicine but it's so little and simple its stupid hard if that makes any sense at all

TSD

TSD

Tupperware isn't the best storage for weed, the trichomes stick to that type if plastic, it's even static charged sometimes and actually pulls them off. But yeah, some hairs fall off with movement, but if a ton do it might be over dry? Try a Mason jar.

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

Tupperware isn't the best storage for weed, the trichomes stick to that type if plastic, it's even static charged sometimes and actually pulls them off. But yeah, some hairs fall off with movement, but if a ton do it might be over dry? Try a Mason jar.
Okay I'll switch it up just finally got it down to steady 63% humidity in the container but I will take the advice and switch to a jar now knowing it's stealing triches on me lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom