Planning my first grow!

• Thread starter QuantumKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuantumKush

QuantumKush

Hey everyone I'm planning my first indoor grow for november and I'm just looking to share my plans this far.

I plan on growing Blue Dream or white widow from true north seed bank in fox farm soil for seedlings.

Once they sprout I was going to put them in new pots with new soil, the one that isn't marketed for seedlings.

As they veg I was going to give them nutrients for the veg phase from the same company that makes terpinator.

I'm going to watch carefully and pre-research any common problems with the strain and be ready to attempt any remedies.

When they start to flower I want to use terpinator and big bud along with anything else it may be needing such as cal-mag or anything else it may be missing.

I want to dry out the room a bit throughout the flower stage to promote resin production.

Everything is going to under the same light the whole time, I was thinking a mars ts1000 and in a 2x4 or a 4x4 tent with 1-2 or 2-4 plants.

Hope I'm on the right track my name is Dennis and I'm in northern Ontario and I'm about to get my medical growing licence. Awesome community you have here.

Top Bottom