plant 911 help needed

• Thread starter larebowm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

larebowm

started root riot cube from seed started looking ill after 2 weeks
jacks 321 ph 5.9 ec 1.2
only my second grow. was transfered today to flood drain lava rock.
didnt do it any good.
I had calcium fallout remixed and seemed ok. can cal fallout days later?
hopefully someone has an answere before
Plant 911 help needed
its to late.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
straight water with maybe some humic acid and seaweed...1.2 ec is frying a plant that small, especially a seedling!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Need an ec of around .2

1.2 ec will cook a seedling with the quickness

L

larebowm

really even at 2 weeks
its to much nutes. crap.im killin my babies.

k well im on it.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
it's not a clone. A seedling can go a month without npk.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Flush'm with some ph corrected r/o water and let'm ride a couple weeks.....even at a month I only hit them with like 1/4 strength nutes

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
foliar with some type of seaweed product if you wanna help your seedlings, other than that consider it a cost benefit on veg nutrition!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
over nuted...shock....can you flush real quick?

L

larebowm

flushed.. ec down to .6 ph 5.9 headed back for more water unless you think ec .6 is low enough

L

larebowm

k well ive got my ec down to. 0.3 ph 5.9 any ideas on how long it will take to see her health improve?

L

larebowm

k thanks all for the help..ill get back to you in a couple days.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

<--- does not recommend using any seaweed kelp products in hydro unless they are being foliar fed. Putting that in your system is a recipe for a mess afterwards at the least. Im with cat, tk and baba g. Flush that thing for at least a day and come back with half strength base nutes and full strength calmag if using ro water. Another thing leave thick dark shit alone at all costs it usually doesnt do anything but make your life hard afterwards. Also dont go on a supplent spree you have to know what your using. Most of the shit you see on the shelves are made for soil imo.Keep your program basic your in hydro your system is doing the work of most of those supplents by itself you dont need them. Just a nice balanced basic diet know what your using and make sure all your bases are covered. Once you get it you will never look back. Good luck to you.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

<--- does not recommend using any seaweed kelp products in hydro unless they are being foliar fed. Putting that in your system is a recipe for a mess afterwards at the least. Im with cat, tk and baba g. Flush that thing for at least a day and come back with half strength base nutes and full strength calmag if using ro water. Another thing leave thick dark shit alone at all costs it usually doesnt do anything but make your life hard afterwards. Also dont go on a supplent spree you have to know what your using. Most of the shit you see on the shelves are made for soil imo.Keep your program basic your in hydro your system is doing the work of most of those supplents by itself you dont need them. Just a nice balanced basic diet know what your using and make sure all your bases are covered. Once you get it you will never look back. Good luck to you.
I just read this idk why supplements is spelled wrong twice... I must have been blowed lol the message was right though :).

Trillionsoatoms

Trillionsoatoms

I agree with not using any seaweed, kelp, or other additives. I was gifted a "recipe for success" kit which included all kinds if additives ... I started using all of them, had great success with the "live" Rez with my cool temps but wouldn't recommend it to just anyone. I'm on flood and drain and its not that big of a deal but really makes cleaning and even keeping the system clean very hard.

Algae and other shit grows easier with these kinds of additives so just understand what your dealing with before just jumping into it.

I nute my seedlings, clones , plants in all stages of growth. By a month in veg they are getting a full 1300 ppm wash in the e&f... Other systems can vary but I get excellent results by always giving them food. Even if its in low doses. The difference between growth and explosive hydro growth is what's in the "chow" after having proper lighting, ventilation and proper watering times for the medium your using. Starving plants for a month on 1/4 strength nutes would never work for what I try and do. But each system and setup is different , diff strains and diff goals for the grower.

Green mojo!!!

J

justhydronow

seems to be a case of nutes burn, regulate pH and reduce water. Too much care also acts as a spoiler ;)

Top Bottom