Plant anatomy and lighting change questions

• Thread starter CannamamaDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannamamaDee

CannamamaDee

Do any of these look like they have grown any pistils? I can't tell if im looking at leaves or pistils. They are all feminized autos and I'm trying to figure out if it is time to switch to red light. They are at week 5 or so. When I go looking around for info on when to change the light, I'm reading that the light needs to be changed once they start showing pistils.

Plant anatomy and lighting change questions
Homesteader

Homesteader

Personally I would kick those bags and give them a thorough watering. Looks like you have a twist in the leaf, not sure if it is due to watering though just an observation.

CannamamaDee

CannamamaDee

Personally I would kick those bags and give them a thorough watering. Looks like you have a twist in the leaf, not sure if it is due to watering though just an observation.
Thank you for the feedback. I let them dry out and did a sort of targeted watering for a few days with bulbs because there was a mold issue. I'm catching up on thorough waterings now that I believe the issue has been treated. What did you mean by kick the bags though? As in sift the soil a bit and water?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Just what I do. I kick the bags before watering them, that way the water doesn't just run out a channel and onto the floor. I also will sometimes take a spike (or a stick) and create channels of my own down to the rootzone. Just my two cents and what works for me.

CannamamaDee

CannamamaDee

Just what I do. I kick the bags before watering them, that way the water doesn't just run out a channel and onto the floor. I also will sometimes take a spike (or a stick) and create channels of my own down to the rootzone. Just my two cents and what works for me.
Brilliant! I'm going to start that. I appreciate the help.

Top Bottom