Plant Available Silicon, Soluble Silicon In Fertilizer Sources, Aafpco Approved Method

• Thread starter Quantrill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PharmHand

According to that write up it almost sounds like pyro clay: "from volcanic sources" ,
"provides silica and other beneficial minerals"

IMG 1409
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

NPK also has a silica product

RAW Silica contains 45% Silicon Dioxide which is the highest concentration of silicon dioxide available to the home gardener. RAW Silica is flowable and suspend-able in water and naturally available to the plant. Since RAW Silica is a natural form of silicon dioxide, it is PH neutral and does not cloud when added to water. RAW Silica can be used during all stages of growth and bloom for optimal stem and cell wall strength. It is a beneficial supplement to all feeding schedules. Works in conjunction with all nutrient and feeding programs.
i used it last year it did a worse job then my armour si did and if u look at the lab report it only has 0.23% PAS..i got grow sil here now..i bought a pound for 20$ and will be testing it this year and see whats up.

Grow sil
Silica
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings
what u running guerilla style brother? whats ur best mold resistant strain?
, well, I did sweet tooth#3, mango/mightymite/cali...,purple skunk, California girl, dj shorts flo, durban/sk#1, ummm, nirvana bubblegum...outdoor DC...Official guerilla style...under your nose...
cw...

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings, may want to try Flanagan Crystal energy water, liquid crystal silica, a few drops goes a long way, no dry stuff, lasts long if for what you're doing...
cw

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

im not interested in the liquid versions chilly, this grow sil is super cheap and is #3 on the list for PAS. if this crystal water is so good why not get it tested so we can see what the PAS is compared to some the others that Quantrill has posted for us.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

im not interested in the liquid versions chilly, this grow sil is super cheap and is #3 on the list for PAS. if this crystal water is so good why not get it tested so we can see what the PAS is compared to some the others that Quantrill has posted for us.

A lot of esoteric products will not test as they are outside the realm of what passes for modern science. See pythagoras432.com , fractal water, vortex water...

Quantrill

Quantrill

The thread is about quantifying the plant available silicon content of fertilizer sources using the Association of American Plant Food Control Officials (AAPFCO) approved method, so that we can compare them.

not esoteric, magical, superstitious, fractal, vortex, crystal energy water

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

The thread is about quantifying the plant available silicon content of fertilizer sources using the Association of American Plant Food Control Officials (AAPFCO) approved method, so that we can compare them.

not esoteric, magical, superstitious, fractal, vortex, crystal energy water

but if by their use those numbers improve dramatically then what you won't be interested? lol

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I don't understand your post, Phatnuggz. Would you mind clarifying your point?

Seriously? how do you think all the amendments have become available from basic NPK? Testing the result vs a base line

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Seriously? how do you think all the amendments have become available from basic NPK? Testing the result vs a base line
Really BRO ???? I don't think you even know who your talking to on here, Step back and think about shit BEFORE YOU POST !!!!

@Quantrill Has forgot more about NPKs and different Ratios and Formulas then your ever going to know....:D

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

@Kyagiamoco, are u selling a product, or sharing...
cw
not saleing anything just trying to find out the best silica product for my outdoor guerilla grows..i have gave one my plants 3 doses of the grow sil and when i went there yesterday to water again and super crop some limbs they nearly folded double before the cell walls busted..so far im liking this grow sil but if something better comes along for a reasonable price i will try it out at. i keep a open mind

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Really BRO ???? I don't think you even know who your talking to on here, Step back and think about shit BEFORE YOU POST !!!!

@Quantrill Has forgot more about NPKs and different Ratios and Formulas then your ever going to know....:D

Being defensive is not a sign of strength, but let him answer for himself

Quantrill

Quantrill

Yes, I am serious.
As to the second question, "how do you think all the amendments have become available from basic NPK?" I do not understand what you are asking me here again. Learn to phrase your questions so that I can understand what you are going on about, or expect to not get answered.

You and chillywilly are really just trolling, so I have no more time for either of you.

I would appreciate it, if a willing moderator would clean up any off topic conversation in this thread.
Thank you in advance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom