Plant Bleeds Red!!

• Thread starter ThePro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

ThePro

I Know a girl who has a "secret strain" and it actually oozez out a thick reddish water color . She even showed me a picture to prove it! Anybody seen or heard of something like this?

T

ThePro

Is it supposed to make ur whole face feel numb? Because she actually tried it on her tongue and her whole face turned numb. It's currently being studied or whatever at BAS research and even uc Berkeley according to her.

T

ThePro

Not sure what you mean by that. But it's 100% legit as far as I know

xenon730

xenon730

I've heard of a lot of different plants releasing sap and that it can be pink to red semi commonly. i do think this would be more likely in purple or red cannabis plants as there's science that shows anthocyanins can be in sap and is one of the causes of the pigment change in sap. I've seen this personally on plenty of plants but never cannabis. sounds normal just uncommon. it may not put out pink sap again btw as it can be conditional. any way you could let us see your pic? also any sap can be full of things that can burn like spice or cause numbness because it can contain all sorts of compounds.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Could be pesticides in the sap. There was a test done that showed dangerous levels of chemicals in a food crop. It was to prove it stayed in the plant. Sorry I don't remember the details.

T

ThePro

I wish man. I worked on the site with her last week, and she just showed me the pic on her phone
I've heard of a lot of different plants releasing sap and that it can be pink to red semi commonly. i do think this would be more likely in purple or red cannabis plants as there's science that shows anthocyanins can be in sap and is one of the causes of the pigment change in sap. I've seen this personally on plenty of plants but never cannabis. sounds normal just uncommon. it may not put out pink sap again btw as it can be conditional. any way you could let us see your pic? also any sap can be full of things that can burn like spice or cause numbness because it can contain all sorts of compounds.

T

ThePro

Did she have coke under her fingernail when she tried it?
you know the funny thing is she said it felt like she did a
I grow a lot of purples and I see this all the time. Every time I top them, a big bead of red/purple juice oozes out. Completely normal for purple strains.
I've never licked it off though so can't comment on the face numbing. Might have to try that!
you should definitely try it! Let me know what happens

T

ThePro

Could be pesticides in the sap. There was a test done that showed dangerous levels of chemicals in a food crop. It was to prove it stayed in the plant. Sorry I don't remember the details.
Most likely not. Her stuff goes through the lab. She's a serious grower.

T

ThePro

Yes I believe that is why it is currently being studied, is to find out what exact compounds are in it

Organikz

Organikz

Does she use unicorn droppings for compost? I read from an Oxford research paper that what you state can be achieved with the proper mix of unicorn compost and chupa cabre blood meal. I know some great local sources.

All sap turns reddish brown when it hardens. It's clear at first. It's like a scab. No magic. No psychedelics involved. No super secret strain lmao.

Have you grown and topped a plant? Watch what you hear when it comes to the growing game. Lots of bullshit.

Top Bottom