Plant Budding Early ?

• Thread starter Koltivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Koltivation

Koltivation

The clone of Grand Daddy Purple that I was given came with flowers at every node and never stopped. The plant grew very bushy (still is) and grew normally, but had flowers/pistils the entire time. When switched to 12/12, it flowered like it should. It was the only plant I have seen that had pistils at every junction during vegg growth. The buds have grown massive during flowering and didn't seem to affect the plant other than being unusual.
Interesting , do you have pics of your flowering currently ? Hopefully mine follows the same footsteps as yours and grows massive buds

Madmax

Madmax

Thats not what i mean .thats showing like a dozen of them on top where are the first ones down the stem where the nodes first appear .you normally would have quite a few steps seein just 1 or 2 hairs .all i see is the tops with heaps of them..

Madmax

Madmax

But in this pic i can see them ..completely different other pic
37D66F3D CD6B 43BA 8E6D 7D220B3FE91C

Farmer P

Farmer P

Either someone got mixed up and put an autoflower seed in with your regulars or the breeder used ruderalis in thier lineage and this one expressed that gene. There can be a lot of variety in packs of seeds. Even in feminized seeds I've found there is usually variety. Every plant is different genetically just like people. Only clones will have identical dna.

Latest posts

Top Bottom