Plant Deficiency calcium/lockout HELP!

• Thread starter Ell01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ell01

Ell01

Hi guys, I am currently getting what looks like a bad calcium deficiency/ lock out have flushed heavily and upped the cal/mag dosage but nothing seems to be working. Here’s a pic of what I’m getting. I’m not a newb grower have been growing in coco years and never had this issue only difference is I have switched from canna coco nutes to Athena blended line.

Any feedback would be great.

Plant deficiency calciumlockout help
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Hard to tell with that light, but burnt edges look more like potassium.
I use epsom salt and garden gypsum to amend my plants when they start to get a deficiency. That way I don't lock out the one of the two that they are deficient in since cal and mag lock each other out.
For example, I use calmag but some plants like more Mg. If the petioles start to turn red I add some epsom salt instead of more calmag. If I see the start of calcium deficiency I sprinkle a few handfuls of garden gypsum on each pot.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Let’s see a whole plant pic. I think tripps is onto something with the P def. There’s so many variables that come into play, it could be a number of thngs. What’s your
pH in and out
Ppm in and out
Water source
Auto feed or hand?

I’m assuming since your a seasoned coco grower you keep the coco 90% saturated at all times? I just had to ask.
Burnz

Top Bottom