Plant deficiency- is it potassium?

• Thread starter hurry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hurry

Hey,

About 3 weeks into flowering, plants just ran low on water (gave bit water, giving proper watering tonight when lights go back on). Noticed some yellow tips on one of my plants. Anyone knows what this is?

Plant deficiency  is it potassium
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I can't tell much from this picture, other than it's not potassium. They may be getting light burned.

Why are the leaves wet?

H

hurry

Thought it might be light burn. Only happened on leaves close to lamp. I just changed from MH to HPS - I guess I need to distance the lamp more with the HPS?

Leaves wet cause just sprayed stylet oil to prevent mites, dark cycle just started so the light burn isn't related.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hey,

About 3 weeks into flowering, plants just ran low on water (gave bit water, giving proper watering tonight when lights go back on). Noticed some yellow tips on one of my plants. Anyone knows what this is?
If you are watering correctly this is a simplified pic

Cannabis leaf health chart 300x269
H

hurry

Thanks! Doesn't look like any of those problems. If anything - looks like extreme nitrogen deficiency but that wouldn't appear in those areas, that's why was thinking potassium. I really think it might be a light burn.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Thanks! Doesn't look like any of those problems. If anything - looks like extreme nitrogen deficiency but that wouldn't appear in those areas, that's why was thinking potassium. I really think it might be a light burn.
Potassium shows up on lower leaves.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
yeah the HID lamps give off much radiant heat, that causes higher transpiration rates of close leaves, and sites of bleaching or burning, also the tips burn can get bigger there.
but as long as the overall impression is that plants are healthy it's ok. but years ago I had one afhani herm on me (both cuts) when they were directly under the HPS and got their leaves fried in summer. but the same cuts didn't do that when grown outdoor in a somewhat less sunny spot at the edges of a forrest in between shrubs

Top Bottom