plant flowering at 18/6 cycle after LST

• Thread starter elzatal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elzatal

elzatal

hello , I buy trainwreck auto from sweet seeds and thats the worst deal ive ever did , I get white widow as a bonus it flower at 25 days after germenating , it was growing very nice , light is 400 W 18/6 hps , tell me whats the cause of that issue is it genetic or what , it metion as a regular seed not auto

Plant flowering at 186 cycle after lst
Plant flowering at 186 cycle after lst 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hello , I buy trainwreck auto from sweet seeds and thats the worst deal ive ever did , I get white widow as a bonus it flower at 25 days after germenating , it was growing very nice , light is 400 W 18/6 hps , tell me whats the cause of that issue is it genetic or what , it metion as a regular seed not auto
are you saying the regular/fem seed started to flower at 25 days? that’s not a reg/fem seed.
what do you mean by flower? pictures are hard to see anything.
at best and i doubt it is maybe the plant is just showing sex?

elzatal

elzatal

are you saying the regular/fem seed started to flower at 25 days? that’s not a reg/fem seed.
what do you mean by flower? pictures are hard to see anything.
at best and i doubt it is maybe the plant is just showing sex?
hello , I think the breeder miss labeling the white widow in place to write that its auto they label it as a photoperiod so it start flowering early after I begin the LST , I havent experience in growing auto but I think it get stressed after the LST any way no problem , i will not buy from sweet seeds again

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hello , I think the breeder miss labeling the white widow in place to write that its auto they label it as a photoperiod so it start flowering early after I begin the LST , I havent experience in growing auto but I think it get stressed after the LST any way no problem , i will not buy from sweet seeds again
what country you located in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom