Plant foxtailing, good or bad?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

This Is a Chemdog 91 skva hybrid.. this specific plant came from a pack of regs... this whole time I figured it was a sativa dom by the way it’s growing but then I realized it looks like it’s foxtailing.. it’s been like this since it started flowering but my question is, does it look like it was caused my heat/light stress ? (I’m using leds btw) and my temps don’t really succeed 85F, and it’s 24” away from the LEDs, or does it look like it is just genetically foxtailing? Thanks y’all 🙏

Plant foxtailing good or bad
Plant foxtailing good or bad 2
Plant foxtailing good or bad 3
Miked1988

Miked1988

Btw I forgot to mention, since it was a seedling it’s been nothing but odd shaped leaves, 1,2, 3 finger leaves.. so she’s probably not the stablest of the bunch... just wanted to add that in... even though she looks to be reveged she’s 100% not..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi yes it dose look like it's be re vegging but yet not what's the plant history give us a run down on the grow . Regards OD .

Miked1988

Miked1988

Hi yes it dose look like it's be re vegging but yet not what's the plant history give us a run down on the grow . Regards OD .
Yeah I think it’s just the unstableness of the genetics because she’s grown leaves like this since a seedling under 24/24, but she’s in soil, about 1 1/2 months of veg, she’s been in flower since about 3/1/21, genetics are from relentless genetics, theirs not anything available anywhere on the internet about this specific strain expect for 1 seed store which states the lineage “Chemdog 91 and relentless OG, ive been feeding floraflex around 500-800ppms every other watering and she’s in roots organic 707 soil.. ph is 6.5ish and she’s under a luxx pro 645 about 24inches away from the light so theirs shouldn’t be very much light stress. I’m sure she’s not revegging tho, (unless she’s genetically doing it lol) I do light leak checks in The tent all the time and my timers are on point so she’s on a consistant 12/12 schedule, temps are always no less than 70F and no more than 85F, my air circulation is good (not sealed so I’m not running co2)..

edit: forgot to add. No bugs what so ever expect for an occasional fungas gnats but I let my soil dry up to kill those little fkers lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That's probably the problem being on 24 hr period just maybe .

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

This Is a Chemdog 91 skva hybrid.. this specific plant came from a pack of regs... this whole time I figured it was a sativa dom by the way it’s growing but then I realized it looks like it’s foxtailing.. it’s been like this since it started flowering but my question is, does it look like it was caused my heat/light stress ? (I’m using leds btw) and my temps don’t really succeed 85F, and it’s 24” away from the LEDs, or does it look like it is just genetically foxtailing? Thanks y’all 🙏
Hi bro you need 10 c drop when lights out and you must be feeding additives at wrong times and to strong nutes

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Yeah I think it’s just the unstableness of the genetics because she’s grown leaves like this since a seedling under 24/24, but she’s in soil, about 1 1/2 months of veg, she’s been in flower since about 3/1/21, genetics are from relentless genetics, theirs not anything available anywhere on the internet about this specific strain expect for 1 seed store which states the lineage “Chemdog 91 and relentless OG, ive been feeding floraflex around 500-800ppms every other watering and she’s in roots organic 707 soil.. ph is 6.5ish and she’s under a luxx pro 645 about 24inches away from the light so theirs shouldn’t be very much light stress. I’m sure she’s not revegging tho, (unless she’s genetically doing it lol) I do light leak checks in The tent all the time and my timers are on point so she’s on a consistant 12/12 schedule, temps are always no less than 70F and no more than 85F, my air circulation is good (not sealed so I’m not running co2)..

edit: forgot to add. No bugs what so ever expect for an occasional fungas gnats but I let my soil dry up to kill those little fkers lol
What stage are they at week 4...5 ... where I am it's hot and we do night rooms but when lights go out the temp can go higher or same on 36 c days so they will start and half way through because of temp they think it's grow weather plus looks like to much N get feed to it in bloom as that makes leaf so buds are more leafy ..Ok 👻🚂🤜🤛that's my tips for ya

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I would flush till run off is down to 1.2 ec and set nute to 1.6 and run PK 13 .14 add on top ph to 6.0 and run for 7 days then flush to 1.2 after seven days and set nutes to 2.0 ec

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I just grew some bully sticks from csi humboldt which is a chemdog 91 cross that showed some foxtailing but mine seemed to have showed up later in flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom