Plant Grafting

• Thread starter smugsmoker90
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smugsmoker90

I currently have four strains and i would like to have it all on one plant to flower it.
How do i do it?

O

Original Grower

cut open a nice slit into a half way point on your plant. take a healthy shoot, spray it with an intitanspirant to stop her from breathing for a bit, stick it and support it in its new home. spray again with antitranspirant when it drys from the first treatment, to make sure shes cloggeg up.. wait a week and hope for the best. it may take some time or be relatively fast subject to you and your strains, peace, og

S

Steve Z

if you take "v" shaped slits and put them into eachother you have a lot more chance of success.

use masking tape as well, it breathes a little bit but will keep it all together

S

smugsmoker90

Is it okay if i put a sativa cut on a indica plant??? or vise versa

B

Beasters X Haze

weird i just updated the other thread on my success with this.. from what my buddy told me ( 10 years experience) it doesn't work that great for flowering plants but great for moms.. he said he hasn't seen any signs of genetic drift at all

S

smugsmoker90

oooooic. Im guessing because of the time it takes for the buds to finsh. I understand now. well im gonna try it for some exp of my own. i saw some guys on youtube doing it with multiple strains. just thought i would give it a try. . thanks for the input.

D

DrFeelGood

You guys are awesome! I want to try this! What is antitranspirant and where do you get it? Do you use it in conjunction with the masking tape?

Dr FG

J

Jah Leon

Hi fellow farmers,

I have also been interesting in grafting many plants both for my profession and my garden. The problem for me is sometime getting the cuts exact so using grafting pliers can make the grafting process easier. The pliers seem well worth the cost.

This site comes with a video how they work

My friends in the states and few here in Europe have flowered on grafted stocks of many strains. The main problem is the flower time of the grafts. They usually keep similar finishing time strains with each other for the best success. Some work well with a mix too but like mentioned before grafted plants work the best for moms.

Especially when you want to keep all your favorite moms or dads where there is a minimum on space or amount of plants.

Bless

Top Bottom